United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Pink Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
if it was City in the final against Madrid I'd be a lot more worried about them winning it than the f***ing Dippers

it's Madrid's end of....they can wipe out Fraudiola's Barca legacy with one more win they are not gonna blow that chance
Fraudiola? Really? How old are you?

Unread 03-05-2018, 07:10 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jim
Fraudiola? Really? How old are you?
Late fifties

Unread 03-05-2018, 09:03 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Three of Klopp’s Premier League peers should be embarrassed by this progress: Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola and Antonio Conte. Each entered this competition with far more expensive and deeper squads than Liverpool and ones with far more Champions League experience too.

They left only with excuses: Guardiola was not happy with the officials, Conte was not happy with his own bosses and Mourinho was not happy with Sevilla’s football heritage. Only those who fall short require excuses.

For this Liverpool squad to have combined Champions League and domestic football for the first time in four years to become the first English club to reach the European Cup final in six is humiliating for them. Particularly given the attacking exuberance Klopp’s team has displayed.

Unread 03-05-2018, 09:05 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

thank christ I don't live at home now. it would be unbearable listening to the hype.

Unread 03-05-2018, 09:28 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
At least the Roma fans won the bantz. I believe this chap is called Il Popio

I don't get it, whys he showing a picture of Jim White?

Unread 03-05-2018, 09:43 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You do have a point. On one hand you have Liverpool who play like jack russells chasing a frisbee round the park and then you have United, who play every game like Chess. The real trick is striking a balance between the two.

Liverpool have the best manager for sending his players out there like he's leading a charge over the trenches in no mans land. United have the best manager to strategically work out how to beat teams and nullify their strengths. There's a reason Liverpool didn't manage a goal against us over two games (aside from that comical own goal) and super duper Salah was reduced to the role of a bystander in our last game by Ashley £#%&!ing Young.

Unfortunately Madrid aren't the type of side to pay the slightest bit of attention to other team's strengths. It's just not how they do things, and let's be honest you can afford to do that when you've pretty much monopolised all the best players in the world for 2 decades. You can almost bet your life that they'll go toe-to-toe with Liverpool from the word go, leave acres of space in behind which will suit Liverpool down to the ground. Even more predictable would be, as you say, Ramos doing something utterly brainless or Benzema missing a golden chance.

If Madrid can go through the first 30 mins without having a defensive meltdown then i can see them winning easily as liverpool fade late on. however if they defend like they have been doing in this tournament so far then it's going to be £#%&!ing ugly. Especially with that utter spaz they have in goal as well.
Sparky nails it.

Unread 03-05-2018, 09:52 AM
My Name is Heath

I think it will be an amzing final.

Can genuinely see about 8 goals being scored.

5-3 to Real I reckon.

Unread 03-05-2018, 10:15 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I think it will be an amzing final.

Can genuinely see about 8 goals being scored.

5-3 to Real I reckon.
Yes, that would be great to watch.

Unread 03-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes, that would be great to watch.

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:00 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

may the best team win

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

may the best team win
Good Luck LFC dont get murdered in Kiev

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:31 AM
andyroo

Lads... It's just a game

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Lads... It's just a game
tell that to scousers when they are getting chased all over Kiev, then trampling and nicking tickets off their own fans

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:52 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Lads... It's just a game
Games are fun

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:54 AM
My Name is Heath

#topredcredentials

No - I mean it would be great to see them so near yet so far. To miss out on the top 4 AND fail to a Ronaldo quintuple whilst Klopp Hawkings himself into a nuclear meltdown.

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:55 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
#topredcredentials

No - I mean it would be great to see them so near yet so far. To miss out on the top 4 AND fail to a Ronaldo quintuple whilst Klopp Hawkings himself into a nuclear meltdown.
they're winning it mate.
3-1
yhihf

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Oh they're definetly winning it. Nqat.

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
they're winning it mate.
3-1
yhihf
Nah lad. Fancy Madrid.

Liverpool have been woeful against us twice this season and we are £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:27 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Nah lad. Fancy Madrid.

Liverpool have been woeful against us twice this season and we are £#%&!ing shite.

City aside, they've not played a decent team in the CL. Still conceded six to Roma and five to Seville.

Nailed on

Unread 03-05-2018, 01:10 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Nah lad. Fancy Madrid.

Liverpool have been woeful against us twice this season and we are f***ing shite.
hope so mate
..just got a horrible feeling that Real might have one of those nights
Closed Thread