United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:14 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Came back from the summer fat as £#%&!. Spent a good month or 2 sulking las year as well

£#%&! the lummox off.
Unpopular opinion: I think there's hope for him.

His performances for Belgium give me a bit of hope. With confidence, movement around him and a good supply line, he's a lot better than the fat shit we're seeing right now.

And ofcourse, he needs to do more. He needs to lose some weight. He needs to work harder. He needs to work harder at improving his game.

He has a manager mow who was fine striker and whose strength was analysing a game and seeing how he could influence it. If Lukaku can climb down a level, he can be effective. Even if he'll never quite be our cup of tea.

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No chance. Ship the shit @#%&!s out. You saying that if Phil Jones has a couple of good matxhes that we should keep him on. This the principle reason why we are in the place we are. 7/8 need to £#%&! off NOW.

Desperate that this useless bag of shit (lukaku) is ‘1st out da dow’
If Poch comes in he won't have any issues dumping players who don't suit his style of play

LvG's problem was he had such a big ego he thought he could coach Smalling and Jones to play out from the back....Poch won't make the same mistake

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:27 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
If Poch comes in he won't have any issues dumping players who don't suit his style of play

LvG's problem was he had such a big ego he thought he could coach Smalling and Jones to play out from the back....Poch won't make the same mistake
Hope so. If we have smalling and jones as the centre back pairing next season then I will explode. Likewise if rojo, darmian, young, Valencia, Lingard, mata and Herrera are still here.

Really don’t care about being around the relegation places as long as we can see a positive transition ahead of us. Literally can’t watch any of those shit @#%&!s named above play ever again.

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

And he sighed shit like Rojo...

Pochettino will do as he’s told tbf and if Woodward tells him to make do with Smalling and Jones then he’ll have too coach them.

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Poch will stick them in the stands. That's what he did with Spurs in the first season and how Kane got his chance.
Hope you're right Pol.

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:44 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
And he sighed shit like Rojo...

Pochettino will do as he’s told tbf and if Woodward tells him to make do with Smalling and Jones then he’ll have too coach them.

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 19-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Cream

Quote:
Hope so. If we have smalling and jones as the centre back pairing next season then I will explode. Likewise if rojo, darmian, young, Valencia, Lingard, mata and Herrera are still here.

Really don’t care about being around the relegation places as long as we can see a positive transition ahead of us. Literally can’t watch any of those shit @#%&!s named above play ever again.
Yes to most if not all of those following Mou out the door.

Would love a rake of replacements in Jan but that's all fantasy island stuff.

Lukaku's shortcomings have been exposed. Never a United player.

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Mr Kaboom

Since the start of October Virgil Van Dijk has had more shots on goal than Lukaku.

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Draggers, does the big man lurk? Can he read English?

Genuine question.

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:12 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Can he read?

Genuine question.
There, thats better.

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
There, thats better.

No it's not.

Unread 19-12-2018, 09:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
No chance. Ship the shit @#%&!s out. You saying that if Phil Jones has a couple of good matxhes that we should keep him on. This the principle reason why we are in the place we are. 7/8 need to £#%&! off NOW.

Desperate that this useless bag of shit (lukaku) is ‘1st out da dow’
so these same shit @#%&!s landed us in 2nd place last season. We needed some more quality in the off season and did not get it but you don't go from 2nd to 6th and ship the same amount of goals already half way through the season unless something is up with the way the team is playing and the manager.

Thats where jose £#%&!ed up he came out and blasted the whole £#%&!ing team preseason after they just finished 2nd for the first time in £#%&!ing god knows how long,.

My point is they have 5 months with a manager that we all trust and know will do it the united way, if they cannot perform at a consistently high level with attacking football and goals then they can £#%&! off and all of them should be out the DAW

I think Rom might surprise us because they will be creating chances unlike the £#%&!ing dire shite we have seen

Unread 24-12-2018, 09:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
Juventus are interested in signing Manchester United's 25-year-old Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

Unread 24-12-2018, 09:35 AM
waynes ear's

he'll be getting burnt down on the Curva Nord before you can throw a vespa at him

Unread 24-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Denis Irwell

Get rid of the oaf. Couldn’t be arsed with the cup final. United first. Who the £#%&! does he think he is? United > Belgium even under Moyes.

Jones will be entitled to a testimonial in a year or so. £#%&!ing unbelievable for a player who hasn’t even averaged 20 apps per season over 8 years... and that’s apart from hisStan Laurel moments when he is actually physically fit to play.

Unread 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
MartialLaw

Didn't want to play in an FA cup final.

He should have been hounded out of the club the very next day.

Fat @#%&!.

Unread 24-12-2018, 03:27 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Didn't want to play in an FA cup final.

He should have been hounded out of the club the very next day.

Unread 24-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Albert Tatlock

Let him play his first match under Ole, then judge.

He'll probably still be shit, but then we'll know for sure.

Unread 24-12-2018, 04:37 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Let him play his first match under Ole, then judge.

He'll probably still be shit, but then we'll know for sure.
He'll get a chance but i can't really see a future for him here.
He'll get goals nqat but I don't see him fitting in with the style of football we want to play.
The 3rd goal at Cardiff doesn't happen with Lukaku
Closed Thread