United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2008, 02:44 PM
toseeunited

we have options upfront in terms of players we can play up there with one of rooney and tevez - yes they're not out and out strikers but rony can do a job up there, as can giggsy and scholesy, and anderson can play further forward.

so i agree saha is not good enough cover for wazza and carlos but we do have other options...

Unread 13-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
David Gill is a lying, two-faced @#%&! and I wouldn't believe a single word that passes his lips.

"Rooney is a world-class footballer and 22 years old, not only a great player but very popular around the club. He absolutely loves the club and we will make sure we keep him for many, many years."

Unread 13-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

top scorers and champions last season, as well as CL s/f and FA Cup final

so far this season: bang on track to defend the title, top scorers, best defence, CL2 v Lyon and FAC4 at home both looming

United do not need to sign anyone

Unread 13-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
David Gill is a lying, two-faced @#%&! and I wouldn't believe a single word that passes his lips.

I'm sure the "slight knock" story has been released to cover up the fact that we don't have a pot to piss in to buy a replacement during the transfer window.
You are Alan Green or his press agent. No do go and £#%&! off somewhere.

Unread 13-01-2008, 03:59 PM
magic_cantona

Whatever happens, we need to sign a forward.

Saha's £#%&!ed, permanantly, and who knows if Rooney or Tevez will get a knock.What's the point in taking that chance?

£12m for Huntelaar would be ideal.

Unread 13-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Sparky***

We won't be signing anyone.

Unread 13-01-2008, 04:12 PM
waynes ear's

ive signed a 5 year deal with united to replace Saha

i came quite cheaply

Unread 13-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

i came quite cheaply
And quickly.

Unread 13-01-2008, 04:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
And quickly.
ssssssssshhhh

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Whatever happens, we need to sign a forward.

Saha's £#%&!ed, permanantly, and who knows if Rooney or Tevez will get a knock.What's the point in taking that chance?

£12m for Huntelaar would be ideal.
Yeah Huntelaar looks decent.

On taking a chance, it could be taking a chance bringing someone in; might upset things. Or what if Rooney and Tevez get crocked? Should we bring two in just in case?
Closed Thread