Easier to fly under the radar over there
They can still win it! It's on!!!!

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45839

And it's all down to Rob Styles that we won

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45851

Unread 13-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Ether

Talking about us, Arse and Chelsea :

'The time's coming for us to beat these three away, if they can come to our place and beat us then we can go to their place and beat them'

Love the logic

Unread 13-01-2008, 01:38 PM
SilverSurfer

I do love some of the odd voices of reason, pissing into the wind.

"It' s mathematically possible!"

"Mathematically Derby are still in the title race"

TBH this is the period I love best, when half of them think there's a chance and the other half don't. Come mid-Feb and the scales will have fallen from the eyes of the others too.

When do they play this mythical, start-of-the-winning-run game in hand? Given that they are only in 4th with a few scabby results (last mins goals v Derby and Spurs, complete traversty v Everton) they shouldn't think 4th is a given either.

Unread 13-01-2008, 01:42 PM
The Mull

I just love the disclaimers.

this is not meant to cause indigestion

Unread 14-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Mr_Ed

Bump for the day shift

Unread 14-01-2008, 10:43 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
At least they have a side who will push them properly this year. Arsenal are all that's left between them having 17 league titles to their name.
£#%&!ing rock on

Unread 14-01-2008, 10:59 AM
MUFC One Love

The thing with the Scousers is, they try and bracket themselves with us, Arsenal and Chelsea. In terms of, when they're like 10-12 points behind, they say they can still do it. Others teams have done it, we have a few times, a mad run which catches the leaders meaning we won them leagues, but can you honestly see Liverpool doing it? Where have they proved they can go on such runs? You know that we will beat them at O.T, you know that Arsenal and Chelsea will beat them at home respectively. You know know they will lose them 3 which kills them off anyway.

There is a sense of resignation with them, it's clear Benitez will probably go this summer, they finally thought they had the man to get them back to the top.

Unread 14-01-2008, 11:29 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The thing with the Scousers is, they try and bracket themselves with us, Arsenal and Chelsea. In terms of, when they're like 10-12 points behind, they say they can still do it. Others teams have done it, we have a few times, a mad run which catches the leaders meaning we won them leagues, but can you honestly see Liverpool doing it? Where have they proved they can go on such runs? You know that we will beat them at O.T, you know that Arsenal and Chelsea will beat them at home respectively. You know know they will lose them 3 which kills them off anyway.
Thing is, if they were 7-10 points behind in second, you could understand them having a slim hope of winning the title. But they're relying on three teams to have a major collapse in form, in order for them to win it. That just isn't going to happen.

They'd be better off spending more time looking out for Everton and City’s results. At the rate they're going, top four isn't guaranteed

Unread 14-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Speckled Sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They can still win it! It's on!!!!

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45839

And it's all down to Rob Styles that we won

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45851
Ive got a nice little WUM going on over there. Basically just anti-Rafa, but they still blow their tops at it.

Nice forum

Unread 14-01-2008, 11:52 AM
S/Side.Red

Default Thanks for that, good reading.

Quote:
If we had Ronaldo we would win the title, I would go that far. His antics are a disgrace, but he is still a class player.
Quote:
Rafa would probably find some way to stifle him though.
Ouch.

Quote:
It's amazing. united are this very attacking side, yet they rarely look like conceding. We're ultra defensive and we ship more than them.
Quote:
Four players in the box right there. If only we showed the same level of determination as this shower. Wish Fergie would £#%&! off and retire..

Unread 14-01-2008, 11:53 AM
SilverSurfer

If they want to remain in denial of basic facts - City, Villa and Everton all have the same number of points and even if they win their game in hand, Liverpool will still be nearer to that group than to Chelsea -then fine by me.

Hopefully they'll wake up too late to realise the threat and miss out on the Champions League.

Unread 14-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Harry Flashman

This @#%&! seems to think that Liverpoo will get bonus point if they win games.

"The same applies to us. We need to beat teams like Birmingham, Spurs at home and we didn't. I still think we are in the right direction with Rafa but winning the league won't happen this season. Let's aim to finish 2nd so that if we played out of our skin, we earn the bonus points and win the league. I see finishing 2nd as progress"

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=194702.760

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:01 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
For those people who think we can still win the league.

Can i have the number of your dealer, your defo gettin better shit than me

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:

14/1 is £#%&! all odds for us to overcome. We can do it tortoise and hare style starting with Wigan tomorrow.
Quote:

i hate to say it, but its going to be hard for us to win the league this year.
!!

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:37 PM
SilverSurfer

After today's Klinsmann revelations, looks like the penny is finally dropping...

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45948

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Serenity Now

And to think, they basically welcomed their Yanqui overlords with open arms. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. It's on!

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonw
"The same applies to us. We need to beat teams like Birmingham, Spurs at home and we didn't. I still think we are in the right direction with Rafa but winning the league won't happen this season. Let's aim to finish 2nd so that if we played out of our skin, we earn the bonus points and win the league. I see finishing 2nd as progress"
What the £#%&!?

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:54 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
And to think, they basically welcomed their Yanqui overlords with open arms. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. It's on!
From rolling out the welcome mat no questions asked to

"Holy £#%&!ety - what a couple of clowns we have made our bed with..."

in less than a year...

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
What the £#%&!?
I've just been repeating that for about half an hour reading that thread.

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Bishovetz

Default Sad scouse bastards:

Juan Loco

Think most have come to terms that United are big £#%&! off cheats now. Until someone decides to phone-tap them, we're stuck with the @#%&!s.

Hopefully they'll find out something dodgy about Chelsea and United from last season and we'll get handed the league.

This guy really is loco.
Closed Thread