Unread 13-01-2008, 01:07 AM
captain scarlet

I wonder would he sign my Ulster flag?

Unread 13-01-2008, 05:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by number7
Probably a load of %@#$&!s to be fair.
Yeah, he comes across as such a lovely bloke most of the time, doesn't he?

Nah, I know the girl well enough to say it'll be 100% true.

Unread 13-01-2008, 05:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

don't know why half of the ground felt the need to clap the purple lipped Yorkshire @#%&! as he trooped off

nice of him to acknowledge the fans as well.....still can'tg believe we got £7million for the @#%&! ...good old big Spam

Unread 13-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Biggest @#%&! on the pitch yesterday was Styles. He is a £#%&!ing cheat.

As for Smith his time at United is a distant memory, almost as if it was just a bad dream. I didn't look at him as ex United at all, just dirty leeds.

Unread 13-01-2008, 05:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Biggest @#%&! on the pitch yesterday was Styles. He is a £#%&!ing cheat.

As for Smith his time at United is a distant memory, almost as if it was just a bad dream. I didn't look at him as ex United at all, just dirty leeds.
still can't believe we didn't get at least two penalties especially after his bltatant £#%&! up against Fulham

Unread 13-01-2008, 05:59 PM
SilverSurfer

I can't believe how I defended Smith (in my own mind at least) for so long. I said to myself that he's Red, he cares, he holds the ball up as a target man, he's coming back from injury, he's in the wrong position, he gives 100% etc etc.

I confess fellow Fredsters; the scales have fallen from mine eyes.

He's just shite!

Why could I not see this before? How did we get £7m!? Why would you get yourself sent off in the last minute for disputing a 6TH(!!) goal against you. That's just £#%&!ing stupid.

But actually he's always been like this; I just never saw it.

Same as you Throb, Smith's time just seems like a bad dream.

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

But actually he's always been like this; I just never saw it

should have gone to SpecSavers

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:15 PM
SilverSurfer

I did; they just gave me a pair of red-tinted ones!

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:19 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
I can't believe how I defended Smith (in my own mind at least) for so long. I said to myself that he's Red, he cares, he holds the ball up as a target man, he's coming back from injury, he's in the wrong position, he gives 100% etc etc.

I confess fellow Fredsters; the scales have fallen from mine eyes.

He's just shite!

Why could I not see this before? How did we get £7m!? Why would you get yourself sent off in the last minute for disputing a 6TH(!!) goal against you. That's just £#%&!ing stupid.

But actually he's always been like this; I just never saw it.

Same as you Throb, Smith's time just seems like a bad dream.

i said the day he joined the club it was possibly the worst signing we had made in a long time , not only is he a @#%&! , hes £#%&!ing £#%&! , and to think people actually said " hes as good as mark hughes "

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:22 PM
SilverSurfer

Yeah, I know you did pure. You called him better than I did.

Think you're wrong on Rio, mind.

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I did; they just gave me a pair of red-tinted ones!
hang on they're mine give me them back

Unread 13-01-2008, 06:33 PM
puressence

Quote:
Yeah, I know you did pure. You called him better than I did.

Think you're wrong on Rio, mind.
ferdinand the player is ok ..the person is a complete @#%&!

Unread 13-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Whip Hubley

if that's the "highlight of the day" what were you doing for the other 90 minutes of the game

Unread 13-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
A girl I know from N.Ireland was with her family in America a couple of years back and met Smith in a restaurant or something. A lad from their group got talking to him for a bit. Apparently he was a real moody £#%&!er and was really abusive to anyone who asked for photos. The guy chatting to him ended up feeling uncomfortable and decided to end the conversation. Apparently Smith is a big Rangers fan, so this guy – being from a family of Celtic fans – said something like “anyway Alan, up the Celts, eh?”. Smith responded with a load of anti-Irish abuse, calling the bloke and his family terrorists and shouting “no surrender to the IRA” at the family's table. There was some other pretty strong anti-Irish stuff in a similar vein that really upset some of the older people in the group, but the upshot is the bloke was a complete tosser.
Well he was defo in the states on hols in 2006 as I know a few lads who met him, he wore eye shadow etc, no shit, had a pic posted on the old fredtissue forum so I cant bump my thread at the time but he dressed like a rocker type and wore make up.

Unread 13-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Sparky***

When he was at leeds he annoyed the £#%&! out of me. When he joined us, i was surprised at the signing but thought, 'i'll give the lad a chance'. He was never the most gifted footballer, but I always appreciated the fact that he gave everything and never shirked a challenge. The way he got that horrific injury at anfield charging down a free kick on a day when the other 10 players didn't look arsed will always stay with me. Unfortunately, a lot of other united supporters they never gave him a chance from the word go.

He's a top lad from what I gather from people in the game, even sorted me out with some tickets before through a mutual friend. Was always the last one to £#%&!off in his car after signing autographs after games at old trafford. He was out there for nearly an hour doing it after a game against middlesbrough a couple of years back. The likes of Rio, Ronaldo, Neville, Rooney and even scholes were long gone while he was still there.

And yet he some united supporters calling him a 'gobshite'.

Gabriel Heinze is a gobshite. and truly worthy of the title. But the same people slagging off smith were probably the same ones who were laughably calling heinze a "legend". Why? Oh because he's from argentina and a bit dirty.

And look who stabbed us in the back. Not the 'dirty leeds gobshite' but good old Gabby.

Unread 13-01-2008, 08:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
When he was at leeds he annoyed the £#%&! out of me. When he joined us, i was surprised at the signing but thought, 'i'll give the lad a chance'. He was never the most gifted footballer, but I always appreciated the fact that he gave everything and never shirked a challenge. The way he got that horrific injury at anfield charging down a free kick on a day when the other 10 players didn't look arsed will always stay with me. Unfortunately, a lot of other united supporters they never gave him a chance from the word go.

He's a top lad from what I gather from people in the game, even sorted me out with some tickets before through a mutual friend. Was always the last one to £#%&!off in his car after signing autographs after games at old trafford. He was out there for nearly an hour doing it after a game against middlesbrough a couple of years back. The likes of Rio, Ronaldo, Neville, Rooney and even scholes were long gone while he was still there.

And yet he some united supporters calling him a 'gobshite'.

Gabriel Heinze is a gobshite. and truly worthy of the title. But the same people slagging off smith were probably the same ones who were laughably calling heinze a "legend". Why? Oh because he's from argentina and a bit dirty.

And look who stabbed us in the back. Not the 'dirty leeds gobshite' but good old Gabby.
so the fact he sorted you out tickets isn't clouding your judgement here is it

Unread 13-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Not really. Have i said anything that isn't true?

Unread 13-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I think he did him an autograph as well

Unread 13-01-2008, 08:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
you say he's a top lad....a few others say he's a @#%&!...tbh I couldn't give a £#%&! ...but as a footballer he was/is shite and should have never have played for United (not the only one obviously)

but hey we got £7million back for the useless @#%&! so it's all good

Unread 13-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
yes you've completely overstated his heroic injury at Anfield; he charged down a free-kick ffs. They all did shit like that. Unfortunately for most of the game they all played at Smith's level so we lost.

i saw an interview with Smith on MUTV last spring and was impressed with what he had to say, about playing for United, about how the club looked after him and how he wanted to prove he was worth a place in the team - he spoke well and I don't see the need to slate him personally.

but i never ever sang his £#%&!ing name. he is dirty leeds.
Closed Thread