Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Ether

Default Purple Lips Off

Hahaha, gobshite

Unread 12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Sparky***

leave it out. At least he gave a shit. A great footballer he isn't ,but he's not a gobshite.

Unread 12-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Ether

Nah, £#%&! him. Had time for him when he was at United but he put in plenty of snide challenges today the little @#%&!. Getting sent off at 6-0 with seconds left shows how thick he really is.

Unread 12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
A great footballer he isn't ,but he's not a gobshite.
Actually he is. I know someone who had a very unfortunate run-in with him a few years ago and it turns out he is an utter @#%&! of a bloke.

Unread 12-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Actually he is. I know someone who had a very unfortunate run-in with him a few years ago and it turns out he is an utter @#%&! of a bloke.
what happened?

Unread 12-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

I still like him.

Good to see he got a good reception.

Unread 12-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Spiffy

He's always been a @#%&!, he used to be our @#%&! and for that some people liked him. Now he's not, there's nothing to like. When he was at United, how many games did he win for us? He was a striker ffs. He's £#%&! and a @#%&!.

Hope that helps.

Unread 12-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
When he was at United, how many games did he win for us? He was a striker ffs.

Hope that helps.

He played most of his games for us in midfield.

Hope that helps.

Unread 12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
what happened?
A girl I know from N.Ireland was with her family in America a couple of years back and met Smith in a restaurant or something. A lad from their group got talking to him for a bit. Apparently he was a real moody £#%&!er and was really abusive to anyone who asked for photos. The guy chatting to him ended up feeling uncomfortable and decided to end the conversation. Apparently Smith is a big Rangers fan, so this guy – being from a family of Celtic fans – said something like “anyway Alan, up the Celts, eh?”. Smith responded with a load of anti-Irish abuse, calling the bloke and his family terrorists and shouting “no surrender to the IRA” at the family's table. There was some other pretty strong anti-Irish stuff in a similar vein that really upset some of the older people in the group, but the upshot is the bloke was a complete tosser.

Unread 12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
number7

Quote:
A girl I know from N.Ireland was with her family in America a couple of years back and met Smith in a restaurant or something. A lad from their group got talking to him for a bit. Apparently he was a real moody £#%&!er and was really abusive to anyone who asked for photos. The guy chatting to him ended up feeling uncomfortable and decided to end the conversation. Apparently Smith is a big Rangers fan, so this guy – being from a family of Celtic fans – said something like “anyway Alan, up the Celts, eh?”. Smith responded with a load of anti-Irish abuse, calling the bloke and his family terrorists and shouting “no surrender to the IRA” at the family's table. There was some other pretty strong anti-Irish stuff in a similar vein that really upset some of the older people in the group, but the upshot is the bloke was a complete tosser.
Probably a load of %@#$&!s to be fair.

Unread 12-01-2008, 09:07 PM
puressence

highlight of the day ..the £#%&!ing £#%&!er

Unread 12-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
He's always been a @#%&!, he used to be our @#%&! and for that some people liked him. Now he's not, there's nothing to like. When he was at United, how many games did he win for us? He was a striker ffs. He's £#%&! and a @#%&!.

Hope that helps.
i remember a few at the start of last season when all our other forwards were injured.

i'm with pure on this one, utter @#%&!o.

Unread 12-01-2008, 09:44 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Is it just me or is it a strange one that a Leeds lad should be so strongly into Rangers?

I have heard other stories of him that painted him as a dead on bloke.

Unread 12-01-2008, 09:48 PM
poppy

Quote:
Well I've never been that much of a fan of his but he's just gone up in my estimation (even though the story is probably %@#$&!s).

Unread 12-01-2008, 10:48 PM
wee man

Quote:
Ferie Ferie sign him up
Ferie - sign him up

Unread 12-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

All of a sudden I don't seem to like Alan Smith anymore.

Tiocfaidh ar Lá Alan, and you won't be hear to see it

Unread 12-01-2008, 10:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Tiocfaidh ar Lá Alan, and you won't be hear to see it /
You French @#%&!!

Unread 12-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
You French @#%&!!
Flip off China man.

Unread 12-01-2008, 11:05 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Tiocfaidh ar Lá Alan, and you won't be hear to see it
must try harder boy

Unread 12-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
must try harder boy
language barrier.
Closed Thread