United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2019, 05:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
exactly. haven't they got that Gomez lad as well? No doubt whoever they use there will end up looking amazing.

It's happening lads, let's enjoy this thread while it lasts.
You won’t let us.

Unread 15-01-2019, 07:02 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Milner will do a job there tbf

Need a couple out of Salah, Van Dyke, Mane, Firminio to go down with a career ending injury
Edited for you.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:25 AM
dunk

The Mokka is a truly £#%&!ing awful car. Plasticky piece of shit that just feels false. Had one as a courtesy car last year for a few days.

Fitting he is advertising them.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:56 AM
waynes ear's

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sale-site.html

Quote:
Liverpool Premier League 'title celebration' tickets on sale for £6,000 EACH on resale website as fans scramble to witness history

Unread 28-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Fingers crossed it's another catastrophe. After Klopp's cowardly selection against City when they could've gone ten clear, this would be even greater than Slippy and Crystanbul

Unread 28-01-2019, 12:04 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Fingers crossed it's another catastrophe. After Klopp's cowardly selection against City when they could've gone ten clear, this would be even greater than Slippy and Crystanbul
Let's hope they are nowhere near by then.

Unread 28-01-2019, 12:06 PM
messhead

Quote:
theyre only 4 points clear ffs

Unread 28-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
theyre only 4 points clear ffs
It’s the scousers. They’ll never learn, and long may it continue.

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
If it gets down the final game and people are relying on Wolves to stop Liverpool winning the league, we have got some form in that department.

1972. Don Revie's beloved Leeds side needed just a point at Molineux to complete a league and FA Cup double. They did not get it. Brian Clough's Derby won the league instead.

We've already knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup and the sheer amount of Liverpool sycophancy displayed on the TV coverage that night (Liverpool rested their big names and needed a kid to come on in defence, what a fairytale etc, etc. Wolves also rested players and had a Championship level defence out on the pitch, while Liverpool brought on Salah, Firminho etc but to hear Jenas and the other bell doing commentary you'd think Liverpool were playing the role of plucky underdog because they voluntarily left out their £75m centre half & £67m goalkeeper), has lead me to hope that it does come down to the last day. I would love it if we beat them, love it. If the chance presents itself to piss on their chips I'm already excited at the sound of Ruben Neves unzipping.
Duaners

If you do do it you've got FOTY 2019 sewn up

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:41 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
If it gets down the final game and people are relying on Wolves to stop Liverpool winning the league, we have got some form in that department.

1972. Don Revie's beloved Leeds side needed just a point at Molineux to complete a league and FA Cup double. They did not get it. Brian Clough's Derby won the league instead.

We've already knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup and the sheer amount of Liverpool sycophancy displayed on the TV coverage that night (Liverpool rested their big names and needed a kid to come on in defence, what a fairytale etc, etc. Wolves also rested players and had a Championship level defence out on the pitch, while Liverpool brought on Salah, Firminho etc but to hear Jenas and the other bell doing commentary you'd think Liverpool were playing the role of plucky underdog because they voluntarily left out their £75m centre half & £67m goalkeeper), has lead me to hope that it does come down to the last day. I would love it if we beat them, love it. If the chance presents itself to piss on their chips I'm already excited at the sound of Ruben Neves unzipping.
Sadly you weren't able to repeat the trick against Liverpool in 76

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:46 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
From what I'm told, by someone who was at that game, not only did they beat us, their fans took our end as well.

Zip going back up.

Unread 28-01-2019, 05:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Our own fault for losing to Stoke (who were relegated anyway) at home

Have to feel a bit bad for QPR though - their one and only serious tilt at it.

Unread 30-01-2019, 05:18 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 30-01-2019, 07:43 PM
sa7

If the furry @#%&! wants me to avoid drugs then why does he continue to play in a way which makes me want to take copious amounts?

Unread 07-02-2019, 06:47 AM
guerreiro

Dared tip my toe back in now they’re falling. No upset their though

Quote:
Supporting Liverpool is not just supporting football club it is passion and love that fans of other clubs dont feel! It is a special kind of love that only we who love Liverpool in the right way feel(not those modern instagram fancy glory hunters as Man City or Chelsea fans), thank you God for having steered me to cheer for the liverpool, I am sure if god support some club it is Liverpool ;D

We deserve to win it, and we will do it !!!!!!!!!!

Unread 07-02-2019, 07:09 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Klopp will approach each of these fixtures like a cup final, but that doesn’t really bode well given he’s lost six of the seven finals he’s reached as a manager, including all three with Liverpool.

Unread 07-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Switching Off

Quote:

Unread 07-02-2019, 09:29 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
tickled me good

Unread 07-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Jethro

Unread 07-02-2019, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

I thought Klopp had lost all his cup finals actually - which one did he win?
Closed Thread