yes 68 89.47%
no 8 10.53%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2019, 11:02 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Remember when you used to support United ?

I mean you've never been that clued up on football in general but....
You’re main focus on this thread is Martial and Rashford, forgive me if I’m wrong but weren’t they here 12 months ago? The defense has improved slightly, the midfield is no better than it was 12 months ago and people keep stating it’s not going to take two or three windows to get where we need to be but we’ve been saying that for six seasons.

This time 12 months ago we went on an incredible run but I don’t think we’ve got a squad capable of doing the same now, I hope I’m wrong.

Unread 13-11-2019, 11:04 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You’re main focus on this thread is Martial and Rashford, forgive me if I’m wrong but weren’t they here 12 months ago? The defense has improved slightly, the midfield is no better than it was 12 months ago and people keep stating it’s not going to take two or three windows to get where we need to be but we’ve been saying that for six seasons.

This time 12 months ago we went on an incredible run but I don’t think we’ve got a squad capable of doing the same now, I hope I’m wrong.
Can't argue with that.

And you're right - this squad can't as has been proved.

Unread 13-11-2019, 11:06 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

things change in 12 months pal .. look where you were back then and only the other day you were eating smocked makeral with john torode on his honeymoon .. what a turnaround ..proud

Unread 13-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
things change in 12 months pal .. look where you were back then and only the other day you were eating smocked makeral with john torode on his honeymoon .. what a turnaround ..proud

Unread 13-11-2019, 01:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Can't argue with that.

And you're right - this squad can't as has been proved.
So that’s a ‘no’ to the bet then?
Closed Thread