United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2019, 06:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
incisive football would have been better
it's more than that though. Did you not see an accident coming in the way we were knocking the ball about in our own final third? Or giving it away in critical parts of the midfield? It's about a decent first touch, good movement and making proper decisions quickly.

They had way more chances than they should have had to get into our defensive third based on the quality of their play; we were making a rod for our own backs by being so sloppy.

Unread 31-08-2019, 06:14 PM
AK14

They’ve backed a manager and allowed him to build a squad capable of playing the football he wants.

They’ve got a structure above the manager and owners that are willing to back him as long as theres progression.

We’ve had none of that and it’s a reason why we find ourselves in the state we’re in at the moment.

It’s depressing as £#%&! that they’ve got all of that while we’re left with the parasites and their leeches running us into the ground.

Unread 31-08-2019, 06:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They embody all the parts of a top quality team. Punish teams when you're on top, don't make stupid errors and you never see any of their players just jogging about or putting in half arsed efforts. They go into every challenge like their lives depend on it, they're super aggressive.

Bit unfair to compare them to us though... they are 4 years down the line in Klopp's management and are basically the finished article.
I wonder if the board at the dippers was telling Klopp which players he couldn't sell and buy, and then telling the press they'd done it?

Unread 31-08-2019, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I wonder if the board at the dippers was telling Klopp which players he couldn't sell and buy, and then telling the press they'd done it?
Well, obviously not.

Unread 31-08-2019, 07:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I doubt Klopp is a self serving @#%&! and busted flush though tbh.

Unread 31-08-2019, 07:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I doubt Klopp is a self serving @#%&! and busted flush though tbh.
Harsh on Van Gaal.

Unread 31-08-2019, 07:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Harsh on Van Gaal.

Unread 31-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Ethers

Decent little game in Italy tbf

Unread 31-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Vedder

Oh dear

Unread 31-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Great finish tbf

Unread 31-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Ethers

Cracking assist from Dybz

Unread 31-08-2019, 10:07 PM
red in cumbria

The way things are going one of city or the Vermin could top 100 points and still finish second.

Which would be absolutely mental, and not in a good way.

Unread 31-08-2019, 10:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Made the mistake of watching MOTD although I didnt know any results apart from ours....a few observations ....even in a poor Chelsea team Abraham looks a far more accomplished finisher than Rashy....we should have signed Vardy nqat or even that Haller from Frankfurt....Chris Wilder has done an incredible job at Sheffield United ...a proper manager and coach by the looks of it....unlike our current incumbent

How many teams already look miles better than us ffs

Unread 31-08-2019, 10:53 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Made the mistake of watching MOTD although I didnt know any results apart from ours....a few observations ....even in a poor Chelsea team Abraham looks a far more accomplished finisher than Rashy....we should have signed Vardy nqat or even that Haller from Frankfurt....Chris Wilder has done an incredible job at Sheffield United ...a proper manager and coach by the looks of it....unlike our current incumbent

MOTD is uncomfortable viewing tonight.

Vardy is a erally, really impressive player.

Unread 31-08-2019, 10:54 PM
AK14

Jermaine Jenas is such a massive #@&%!womble

Jesus he talks so much %@#$&!s

Rashford has a shot on target from a couple of yards out and he says “nope that’s not a chance that’s a half chance”

Quote:

Miles better?

Two, maybe three.

Haller looks a player though I agree.

Unread 31-08-2019, 11:00 PM
dunk

Thumbs down

Quote:

You £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 31-08-2019, 11:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Jermaine Jenas is such a massive #@&%!womble

Jesus he talks so much %@#$&!s

Rashford has a shot on target from a couple of yards out and he says “nope that’s not a chance that’s a half chance”

Miles better?

Two, maybe three.

Haller looks a player though I agree.
Mate ...West £#%&!ing Ham look better and they are £#%&!ing dogshit ....even Leicester look way better than us as we'll no doubt find out in a couple of weeks

Unread 31-08-2019, 11:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Mate ...West £#%&!ing Ham look better and they are £#%&!ing dogshit ....even Leicester look way better than us as we'll no doubt find out in a couple of weeks
You £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 31-08-2019, 11:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

State of that @#%&! ruling out the Villa goal ....some absolutely ridiculous decisions again in several games but that at Palace was unreal almost as bad as the decision not to send Cahill off last week

Unread 31-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
State of that @#%&! ruling out the Villa goal ....some absolutely ridiculous decisions again in several games but that at Palace was unreal almost as bad as the decision not to send Cahill off last week
Did you see the tackle Tielemans got away with? Studs up down the shin and got reviewed by VAR.
Closed Thread