United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:47 PM
The Guvner

Default Funniest moment at a football match

Come on lets have a funny thread to brighten up this forum.
What have you pissed yourself laughing at.

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:49 PM
mark o

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guvner
Come on lets have a funny thread to brighten up this forum.
What have you pissed yourself laughing at.
Manchester City F.C.

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:50 PM
The Guvner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o
Manchester City F.C.
Did you have a massive laugh

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:50 PM
1MUFC

Lets brighten up this forum, I agree but I don’t know if you have noticed but this is your 9th post so your not exactly the life of the party yourself are you

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:51 PM
walker1978

70,000+ at Ot singing 'what the £#%&!in hell is that' as crouch runs on,

that really did make me £#%&!in laugh

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:51 PM
mark o

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guvner
Did you have a massive laugh
I've been laughing for 32 years.

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:53 PM
LoonofMufc

The now infamous Rangers at home night the other year ending with "Subbutteo, you're having a laugh"

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:53 PM
The Guvner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Lets brighten up this forum, I agree but I don’t know if you have noticed but this is your 9th post so your not exactly the life of the party yourself are you
I only joined 3 days ago and some of us are not glued to the forum all day.

I,ll try and get my post count up to please you pal.

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:54 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978

We started freak in k-stand That didn’t half make me laugh as well

Unread 29-03-2007, 08:54 PM
acanofcant

Quote:

70,000 plus singing at OT that made me laugh.

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:42 PM
micky_moodys_hat

who let the dogs out at the stadium of light a few years ago made me chuckle. The infamous "have you ever won the double" against villa made me grimace

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:45 PM
walker1978

mel c giving vs to the crowd after a blast of 'you scouse bastard' whilst she was on the pitch at half time...although i didnt actually see it from the bar

wtf was she expecting, the stupid scouse bitch....

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:49 PM
shyteds

The k stand as one singing who’s up Morley’s arse, Ian Ian Bishop is.

Neville Neville where’s your wife to Southall. How he didn’t go in the crowd that day and chin someone I don’t know.

Boxing day at Boundary Park we beat Oldham 5-1 I think, the United fans singing woo Earl Barret, he looked quite shocked. What a cold mother £#%&!er of a day that was. No pubs open and no buses running.

You had to be there.

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:49 PM
shadowplay

Was at a game before when the home goalie funted a loose ball in the stand nearby, only for it to catch an old woman full blown into the £#%&!ing face, and they got the stretcher out for her

Maybe not so funny now that i think of it, but i was around 12 at the time, so it was rather amusing then.

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:52 PM
1MUFC

Its always funny when the ball hits someone ping off the head as well

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:59 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonofMufc
The now infamous Rangers at home night the other year ending with "Subbutteo, you're having a laugh"
Yes that's right up there for me. Also -

"Give the ball to Niall Quinn"

Unread 29-03-2007, 09:59 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Was at a game before when the home goalie funted a loose ball in the stand nearby, only for it to catch an old woman full blown into the £#%&!ing face, and they got the stretcher out for her

Maybe not so funny now that i think of it, but i was around 12 at the time, so it was rather amusing then.
same as a young lad sat on the bars at the front of scoreboard paddock with his face between the bars, le tisser was warming up and @#%&!ted a ball wide right into this kids mush.....

his nose was nearly as big as le tiss afterwards

Unread 29-03-2007, 10:08 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Yes that's right up there for me. Also -

"Give the ball to Niall Quinn"
that was class.

rememebr doing the same to 'Ian pearce is a football genius' but the miserable @#%&! didnt like. Quinn laughed his head off

Unread 29-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Cantona's collar

The 'Mr Mystery' medley a few years back, when i tell anyone about that they just look at me like im £#%&!ed in the head.

Unread 29-03-2007, 10:10 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
same as a young lad sat on the bars at the front of scoreboard paddock with his face between the bars, le tisser was warming up and @#%&!ted a ball wide right into this kids mush.....

his nose was nearly as big as le tiss afterwards
Yep, it's happened quite a few times now that i mention it.

One time, must have been about 6 years ago now, me and a few friends went over to a game and while the players warmed up, one of the opposing teams lads struck the ball with £#%&!ing towards us with £#%&!ing venom Thankfully, i along with 3 of my other mates ducked, but it smacked my friend who was sat at the end of the row.He was too busy eating his chips to look up catched the £#%&!er straight in the face.
Closed Thread