United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:49 PM
puressence

3 excellent signings hopefully 1 or 2 more great start and exactly the players we should be getting. Young hungry will run through walls for ole Happy days

£#%&! KFC

two more to follow over the weekend

MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
£80m not £85m.
Absolute bargain

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Ehiogu?
Would be a better option tbf.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wow, AK lite ?
Tbf I've not been the one pissing my pants all summer about a new signing...

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
two more to follow over the weekend

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM
ZiggyStardust

Worth 100 million if I don't ever see Smalling or Jones as first choice CBs for Utd ever again

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Cream

Build from the back.

We've had utter shit since Rio/Vidic. Way too £#%&!ing long.

Him and Linders

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:53 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Build from the back.

We've had utter shit since Rio/Vidic.

Him and Linders
What about them?

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:54 PM
believe

People (on here) have been saying Solskjaer is on a hiding to nothing and he really is if fans think this is a bad signing. My only conclusion is that they’re worried it’s an actual signing that is for the betterment of the club and won’t be able to use arguments like “it’s a woody signing” “£#%&!ing glazers tightening the purse strings” etc etc imo this is no different a signing to Pallister, Rooney, Rio, Carrick (only names I can think of for now) who had plenty of potential but cost us ridiculous fees because they’re English and it’s United. If we do sign one of the others mentioned now before next week it’s been a great preseason and everything in line with what Ole promised.

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Mr_Ed

Will wait for official confirmation before I try and get excited about it.

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:56 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
£80m not £85m.
5mil addon

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
People (on here) have been saying Solskjaer is on a hiding to nothing and he really is if fans think this is a bad signing. My only conclusion is that they’re worried it’s an actual signing that is for the betterment of the club and won’t be able to use arguments like “it’s a woody signing” “£#%&!ing glazers tightening the purse strings” etc etc imo this is no different a signing to Pallister, Rooney, Rio, Carrick (only names I can think of for now) who had plenty of potential but cost us ridiculous fees because they’re English and it’s United. If we do sign one of the others mentioned now before next week it’s been a great preseason and everything in line with what Ole promised.
This.

It’s hard to keep blathering on about there being no money, outspent by Villa etc when we’ve just broken a world record fee, again.

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yep, the only thing pissing me off is why Rojo and Darmian are still here when they'll clearly never play for us again.

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:58 PM
ScarFace

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:58 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
This.

It’s hard to keep blathering on about there being no money, outspent by Villa etc when we’ve just broken a world record fee, again.

Unread 02-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Cream

Quote:
What about them?
Er, I hope they can prove to be a solid centre back pairing? You know like the one we've been trying to recreate since Ri... never mind.

Good luck Manchester!

Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Yep, the only thing pissing me off is why Rojo and Darmian are still here when they'll clearly never play for us again.
Need them for Stevanage away in the League Cup.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Fail it. @#%&!

Unread 02-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Clownbones

Thumbs up

Always wanted him
Closed Thread