United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 11:40 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Football Ivan Perisic

Bayern on loan for 4.6m



What could have been...
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 11:45 AM
AK14
 
Default

Bayern signing an older player
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Bayern signing an older player
thought they were the ultimate run club? What are they doing signing a player like perisic?


Strange times. Maybe he's half decent.
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 11:48 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
thought they were the ultimate run club? What are they doing signing a player like perisic?


Strange times. Maybe he's half decent.
Why didn't they buy him then?
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Why didn't they buy him then?
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

State of that badge the scruffy cunts....
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 12:19 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
thought they were the ultimate run club? What are they doing signing a player like perisic?


Strange times. Maybe he's half decent.
Bayern are a bit of a shambles at the moment

They haven't adapted to the reality that top clubs have to pay huge transfer fees for players who aren't world class but have the potential to be
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
Bayern are a bit of a shambles at the moment

They haven't adapted to the reality that top clubs have to pay huge transfer fees for players who aren't world class but have the potential to be
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

they're having a shocker atm nqat. Even lewandowski was putting the boot in in a none-too-subtle manner recently.
 
Unread 13-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
they're having a shocker atm nqat. Even lewandowski was putting the boot in in a none-too-subtle manner recently.
I hope he didn't say it live on the telly or nobody will want to sign him.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ivan Perisic
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ivan Perisic carrick_16 Football 789 24-07-2018 11:33 AM
I'm hearing Ivan Perisic TheFatGoth Football 32 25-07-2017 06:25 AM
Ivan perisic. Sweet FA Football 4 13-06-2017 03:16 PM
All you need to know about Man United target Ivan Perisic fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-05-2017 10:20 AM
Ivan Perisic Marlon Van Baron Football 25 24-03-2017 07:50 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.