United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:02 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Safe to say social media has caught up with that racist @#%&!.
Absolute berk he is.

Still buzzing ffs.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:04 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
My little girl said ‘come on you reds’ when she saw me gooning around the room

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Apparently the little girl who went on your ticket had saucer eyes when a minute's silence ended at OT. Apparently she's obsessed now.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:13 AM
plopborsky

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/t...ited-h.343528/

Not saying you want to read this thread but if you want to see what city fans are saying after the game then feel free to take a peak

Our passing has gone to shite.
Our game has gone pedestrian.
The movement in the box has gone.
We can’t defend collectively and have too many players that don’t seem to have a defensive instinct.
We win balls only for the next player to have a brain fart and give it back immediately which catches us out of position repeatedly.
We are lacking real speed both in thought and physically.

They wanted it more and had a good gameplan.
With all of the shite above going on, we played into their hands.

What can you say. They deserved the 3 points, even without VAR.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:23 AM
TheNew

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/t...ited-h.343528/

Not saying you want to read this thread but if you want to see what city fans are saying after the game then feel free to take a peak

Our passing has gone to shite.
Our game has gone pedestrian.
The movement in the box has gone.
We can’t defend collectively and have too many players that don’t seem to have a defensive instinct.
We win balls only for the next player to have a brain fart and give it back immediately which catches us out of position repeatedly.
We are lacking real speed both in thought and physically.

They wanted it more and had a good gameplan.
With all of the shite above going on, we played into their hands.

What can you say. They deserved the 3 points, even without VAR.
Blimey. They actually seem to think they have a god given right to win and have forgotten what they were before they won the lottery.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:47 AM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Blimey. They actually seem to think they have a god given right to win and have forgotten what they were before they won the lottery.
Entitled @#%&!s who forget what a small time club City was. They've turned into everything they purported to hate just 10 years ago.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:05 AM
d_knight

Tbf this lot will be the newer generation fans.
Some might not even be born when we won The Treble

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Jack Duckworth

nothing on earth makes you feel like united do

i believe in ole and the youth. £#%&! the doubters, £#%&! Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a mother£#%&!ing crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then £#%&! you too.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

i believe in ole and the youth. £#%&! the doubters, £#%&! Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a mother£#%&!ing crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then £#%&! you too.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:11 AM
plopborsky

Quote:

Get out the way yo get out the way yo brian Kidd just got dropped, little phelan pass the Mac and let me hit him in his back

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:35 AM
armchair

yaldy fc

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

i believe in ole and the youth. f*** the doubters, f*** Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherf***ing crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then f*** you too.

This. In Ole we trust.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:38 AM
d_knight

Who is bad boy?

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:41 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Who is bad boy?
Adam Johnson

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:46 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Who is bad boy?
Something to do with the hippity hop music I think.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:54 AM
armchair

just checking in, is it right that Manchester United won 2-1 away at Manchester city?

Unread 08-12-2019, 02:22 AM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
just checking in, is it right that Manchester United won 2-1 away at Manchester city?
Nah it was a dream

Unread 08-12-2019, 05:25 AM
Stickman

I cannot quite believe we’ve beaten City away with Shaw Fred and Lingard all starting.

Fair play, the players are certainly putting it in just now. Something that’s been questionable under every manager since Frogson.