United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 18-03-2020, 12:26 PM
est.1878

Exclamation Official: Working from home domestic beef diary

We gonna be in each other's pockets like never before. Record your minor and major beefs here:

Day 1: says I'm using all the bandwidth slowing down her laptop.

Also whinging about music volume

Unread 18-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Cream

Been on Lockdown with Louise since Oct so no worries.

Only issue is that she's had to bin off the gym and she's a f***ing busybody. Gets cabin fever. So I'm being dragged out daily.

Unread 18-03-2020, 12:36 PM
measlyshark

My missus is still in work; little, unhygienic, snotty kids from under-privileged (dirty) families, hugging her whilst their cider&weed-addled parents complain in her face.

Joy.

She still manages to give me grief though....

Unread 18-03-2020, 12:48 PM
guerreiro

She worked from home today, all good so far as Im trained to save up all my chores for one day. Im asking daily with a concerned look if her office is going to finally let her permanently WFO. Still going in, so far so good.

Bit concerned they will close the schools; youngest is great but the teenager knows the score and occasionally drops some lazy snide bombs. Shes not got my levels of angles though, Im like the SAS of subversion.

Also found out today, I would have lost my job anyway (knew I would but definitely confirmed). I was managing a business selling into cinemas around the world, not the greatest field right now.

Unread 18-03-2020, 12:53 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I was managing a business selling into cinemas around the world, not the greatest field right now.
martin scorsese over here

red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
We gonna be in each other's pockets like never before. Record your minor and major beefs here:

Day 1: says I'm using all the bandwidth slowing down her laptop.

Also whinging about music volume
Been working from home since last Friday, music volume and foot tapping was mentioned as soon as I told her it was happening

silv

already fallen out as I dared question how much she was spending on her friends kids 1st birthday present.

of couse, she pointed out im a hypocrtical w****r

Unread 18-03-2020, 01:11 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
already fallen out as I dared question how much she was spending on her friends kids 1st birthday present.

of couse, she pointed out im a hypocrtical w****r
Have a pop at her spelling and grammar as well

Unread 18-03-2020, 01:13 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony

Unread 18-03-2020, 01:14 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony