United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:00 PM
ScarFace
 
Question United Owned by Fans

Say the Glazers want £5 bil.... Do we have 5 million fans willing to put £500/£1k into a go fund me ?

Makes you think.

If them figures are wrong, then...


Last edited by ScarFace; 20-01-2020 at 03:45 PM.
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:10 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

No
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:12 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
No
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:25 PM
believe
 
Default

Wouldn’t they have to put a £1000 in?
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:26 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Say the Glazers want £5 bil.... Do we have 5 million fans willing to put £500 into a go fund me ?

Makes you think.

If them figures are wrong, then...

did we have anyone prepared to raise a tenth of that? no.

should we be trying to raise it? no.

who has all the power as consumers? us.

can we reduce the value of the club to what we are prepared to pay? yes.

if the right approach had been taken from the beginning, we'd have ten years of harmonious glory under our belts instead of watching the predictable death by a thousand cuts.
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
did we have anyone prepared to raise a tenth of that? no.

should we be trying to raise it? no.

who has all the power as consumers? us.

can we reduce the value of the club to what we are prepared to pay? yes.

if the right approach had been taken from the beginning, we'd have ten years of harmonious glory under our belts instead of watching the predictable death by a thousand cuts.
Remember the Phoenix fund

The pre match boycotts

The half time away pie and pint boycott

Biggest club in the world, couldn't organise a piss up in Berlin ...
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:30 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Remember the Phoenix fund

The pre match boycotts

The half time away pie and pint boycott

Biggest club in the world, couldn't organise a piss up in Berlin ...
That Fulham game was the moment I knew we stood no chance. Anyone mentioning boycotts etc now can f*** right off imo.
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:39 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

If I am made Director of Football, sure.
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:44 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
If I am made Director of Football, sure.
I think we’ve got enough clueless dickheads at the club.
 
Unread 20-01-2020, 03:45 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Wouldn’t they have to put a £1000 in?
Blame Alexa.

You maybe right due to yank billions being different ( mad innit )
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: United Owned by Fans
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man United have been owned by the Glazers for 13 years.. but are they to blame for current malaise? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 11-10-2018 09:40 AM
Manchester United have been owned by the Glazers for 13 years. No wonder they’re struggling | David fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-10-2018 02:20 PM
Manchester United plan to buy Gary Neville-owned Hotel Football fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-06-2015 11:20 AM
Steven Gerrard reveals he owned a Manchester United kit as a kid fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-01-2015 04:40 PM
Thoughts for Manchester United: How other clubs are owned fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-03-2010 12:50 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.