Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Doesn't that just describe Lukaku?
New to Serbian hardmen ?

Unread 20-01-2020, 02:52 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Returning around 20 a season.....absolute giant of a man. Big bully, good at home up, can get on the end of a cross.....(if we crossed a ball)

He's not an edge of the box, intricate, give and go merchant, he's your old school right place right time guy, not afraid to go through a man to win a ball.
.would like to see him at a bigger club and we've a great relationship with Fulham on transfers...

Get it done
or 1 in 4 1/2 games.

Unread 20-01-2020, 02:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
or 1 in 4 1/2 games.
18/26 isn't one ever 4.5games pal.....

Name your striker please ?

Unread 20-01-2020, 02:54 PM
DuanePipe

Mitro is the one.

Ignore his stats, which are good anyway (34 goals in 50 odd games at international level, 21 Premier League goals. Watch him actually play. He is a total, utter nightmare to play against. Bullies defenders, wins headers, holds the ball up. I wanted Wolves to get him before we got Raul so I've got the scouting reports all saved on the harddrive.

Mitrovic in the middle, Martial and Greenwood either side until Rashford's back. You're sorted.

Although he is injured and Fulham would demand a lot for him as he's their only hope of getting promoted. Get on and unsettle that Serbian. Thank me later.

Unread 20-01-2020, 02:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Mitro is the one.

Ignore his stats, which are good anyway (34 goals in 50 odd games at international level, 21 Premier League goals. Watch him actually play. He is a total, utter nightmare to play against. Bullies defenders, wins headers, holds the ball up. I wanted Wolves to get him before we got Raul so I've got the scouting reports all saved on the harddrive.

Mitrovic in the middle, Martial and Greenwood either side until Rashford's back. You're sorted.

Although he is injured and Fulham would demand a lot for him as he's their only hope of getting promoted. Get on and unsettle that Serbian. Thank me later.
Suggested we sign him from Anderlecht he is an absolute nightmare, won't give anyone any peace, Diego Costa with less snide.

Unread 20-01-2020, 02:58 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Suggested we sign him from Anderlecht he is an absolute nightmare, won't give anyone any peace, Diego Costa with less snide.
Eastern bloc Benzema. (and I LOVE Benzema)

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:00 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
18/26 isn't one ever 4.5games pal.....
Thats in the Championship Pal. i said he can do it in that divison - and the way things are going he might be what we need next season to get back in Prem.
He was not all that good in the Prem for newcastle is my point.

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:02 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Is he available?

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Thats in the Championship Pal. i said he can do it in that divison - and the way things are going he might be what we need next season to get back in Prem.
He was not all that good in the Prem for newcastle is my point.
Was younger in an awful side tbf. Still caused trouble.

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Sapien

Alexis Sanchez. Out of favour at inter.

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Don't even joke

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Can he play the piano?

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Inter team-mates love him apparently

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Although he is injured......

no chance we could scour the eastern european leagues for the next man mountain?

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:20 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
If he has a recall option should be exercising it, nqat.

I can't stand the bastard but it's either him or a striker from league one it seems.

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

I can't stand the bastard but it's either him or a striker from league one it seems.
I'd prefer we exorcised the club of his presence forever..

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:25 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I'd prefer we exorcised the club of his presence forever..

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

I'd rather get Peter Crouch out of retirement.

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:39 PM
AK14

Teddy
Spoiler:
click to showhide
Sheringham
click to showhide
looked in great shape in the Masked Dancer on Saturday night.

Unread 20-01-2020, 03:50 PM
MUFC One Love

Just go and buy a striker they have been looking at. We are trying not to sign stars so surely most younger players would join us. The club just talk shit. Proper clubs get shit done. I think in the modern day everyone looks in to details too much. I remember when we got linked to Mane and we all thought it would be a crap signing. If the player has a good mentality they have a chance at thriving at United.
Closed Thread