Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Looks like he’s having an epileptic fit ffs

Threw a lifesaver ring emoji at my screen

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:57 PM
utd99

Just seen the clip.

Looks like they cut it one second before he sank and someone had to dive in to rescue him. No way he kept that up longer than ten seconds.

Unread 13-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Terry Truthman

Two hundred and eighty thousand pounds a week

Just let that figure sink in

Unread 13-02-2020, 02:11 PM
atticusgrinch

So ruddy bloody brave.

Unread 13-02-2020, 02:53 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Rashford should be back for the Chelsea game then
More chance of it than Pogba being back

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Just seen the clip.

Looks like they cut it one second before he sank and someone had to dive in to rescue him. No way he kept that up longer than ten seconds.
link to clip?

Unread 13-02-2020, 02:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Actually wish him.a speedy recovery now, so he can £#%&! off ASAP.....

his swimming video on insta
State of that. He can afford lessons ffs

Unread 13-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Actually wish him.a speedy recovery now, so he can £#%&! off ASAP.....

his swimming video on insta
Can't see it on his IG but sounds like fighting back to me.

Unread 13-02-2020, 05:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
link to clip?
Yeah hold on, let me do the work shall I? Anything else you need while I’m at it?

Unread 13-02-2020, 09:39 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Yeah hold on, let me do the work shall I? Anything else you need while I’m at it?
£#%&!ing hell who rattled your cage. Dick

Unread 13-02-2020, 11:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
£#%&!ing hell who rattled your cage. Dick
Bit sensitive today aren’t we?

Unread 13-02-2020, 11:30 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It’s almost as if people recover from injuries at different times.
Come off it pal

Top of the league and cruising and he would be back straight away.

He wants nothing to do with this season and is happy picking up his money while doing £#%&! all to actually come back. Hope he plays the last game of the season is booed and then injured for the euros.

I wouldnt care so much but at times we have needed him more than ever this season and he is no where to be seen.

Seriously what injury has he actually got that is keeping him out for this long!?

Unread 14-02-2020, 12:06 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Come off it pal

Top of the league and cruising and he would be back straight away.

He wants nothing to do with this season and is happy picking up his money while doing £#%&! all to actually come back. Hope he plays the last game of the season is booed and then injured for the euros.

I wouldnt care so much but at times we have needed him more than ever this season and he is no where to be seen.

Seriously what injury has he actually got that is keeping him out for this long!?
He's got some leg/foot/toe issue that is coinciding with him sulking about being stuck at United. Might as well get surgery out of the way mid season. On our dollar.

No need to rush anything. As long as he has a decent run of games leading up to the Euros, he's golden.

Any future club will now know that he'll happily miss a chunk of his playing career if they attempt to stand in his way.

Unread 14-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Terry Truthman

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
seriously what injury has he actually got that is keeping him out for this long!?
jomo

Unread 14-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Patty_b

Shitbag speaks again.

In case there was any doubt left, Pogba's a worm of a man and his departure from the club cannot come soon enough.

Paul Pogba hopes for summer exit but Manchester United want €100m

Quote:
Paul Pogba wants to leave Manchester United in the summer but his chances of securing a swift exit are likely to be hampered by the club setting an asking price of around €100m (£83m).

Raiola, addressing a possible move to Juventus ... said: “Pogba feels at home in Italy. Italy is like his second home or family, same for [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic. That’s why Paul would like to come back to Juventus."

“But we’ll go to speak about that just after Euro 2020. Pogba wants to play at the best levels always ... but he can’t escape Manchester United now, in this moment where the club is not having a good period.”

Unread 14-02-2020, 02:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Pair of £#%&!ing worms.....

Unread 14-02-2020, 06:25 PM
windy waffles

Says how shit he has been that Riola is worried he can't even command what we paid for him...

"Escape..."

@#%&! of a man. JHim and Riola.

Unread 14-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Cream

Is it too late to loan this piece of shit out?

He'll be green lighting these kind of comments for the rest of the season.

Quote:
Raiola intends to hold talks with United in the spring to ascertain their plans for a contract extension and may at that point notify the club of Pogba’s intention to leave if any offer does not meet his expectations.
Absolutely £#%&! that. Pogba stays, I'm done.

Unread 14-02-2020, 11:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Says how shit he has been that Riola is worried he can't even command what we paid for him...

"Escape..."

@#%&! of a man. JHim and Riola.
And you couldn’t wait to let the fat grease ball back in the side door with Haaland. Isn’t Pogba supposed to be a bit good at football as well?

Unread 14-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Sparky***

And people still wonder why we gave haaland a swerve.

Unread 14-02-2020, 11:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And people still wonder why we gave haaland a swerve.
Yep. Gotta be done.

People say they don't know what he means by 'changing the culture'. Its this. It's getting the half-arsed players out. The players that just signed on big deals and getting younger players with something to prove.

It means you miss out on targets and lose potential quality in the squad, but we gotta knock it down to build it up.

Pogba will be gone in the summer and rightly so, for everyone. He's a good player, but we can build something that is far better than any team he was part of.
Closed Thread