United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-05-2024, 05:00 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Exactly, one of the most beautiful assists in years just a few games ago, forgotten because apparently he *pays a photographer "

It's amazing to see a supposed fan base turn on individuals in their second season due to media styles...

I can't be 100% sure but I think people might have turned on him because he has 1 goal and 1 assist in a season. Who knows though, might be because of a cuddly toy.

Unread 13-05-2024, 05:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Exactly, one of the most beautiful assists in years just a few games ago, forgotten because apparently he *pays a photographer "

It's amazing to see a supposed fan base turn on individuals in their second season due to media styles...
Leave some room on the dvd pal.

Unread 13-05-2024, 05:25 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I don't know what you mean by 'media styles' and I know that you will defend your causes to the hilt but this lad is £#%&!.

I'm pro-Erik but why he bought this useless #@&%! I'll never know.

Unread Yesterday, 07:39 AM
marlo

Unread Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Hyman_Roth

He’s basically played 1 and a half matches - scored a brilliant goal against Liverpool to knock them out of the cup and scored a brilliant goal and was mom behind Bruno last night. And I still think he’s only decent enough rather than absolutely top draw.

That said, Ned and ‘coaches know’ have absolutely slated Amad at every opportunity in favour of the pin headed dreadful shouldered alleged wife beating Jake the £#%&!ing peg shit @#%&! Antony. Talk about getting it wrong.

Unread Yesterday, 08:40 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
He’s basically played 1 and a half matches - scored a brilliant goal against Liverpool to knock them out of the cup and scored a brilliant goal and was mom behind Bruno last night. And I still think he’s only decent enough rather than absolutely top draw.

That said, Ned and ‘coaches know’ have absolutely slated Amad at every opportunity in favour of the pin headed dreadful shouldered alleged wife beating Jake the £#%&!ing peg shit @#%&! Antony. Talk about getting it wrong.
I never rated Pellistri. Amad I’ve always been eager to see more of.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=16

Unread Yesterday, 08:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

That was pellestri you odd little man.....

Try and enjoy the win last night, it was a great night ...

Unread Yesterday, 08:47 AM
Hyman_Roth

No it wasn’t pellestri…

Search for the Amad lines….

Unread Yesterday, 01:14 PM
shenwen

82 minutes

That shows just what a disgraceful output Antony has had. Shouldn't play again this season (or ever, hopefully)

Unread Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Amad should be starting ahead of Antony. Shame, he came with such promise, is still very young but just doesn’t show it with much consistency.

Was hoping he could kick on another few gears after having a season but just hasn’t managed it. Amad has done more for the team than he has done all season. End product of goal and assists aside, amad just seems to be more positive , always trying to best his man if he can.

Good young players can have periods of inconsistency, Antony doesn’t even show the odd bit of brilliance .

Take Garnacho for example, recently hasn’t been great but across the season he has shown bits of form which gives hope of him becoming a top player

If we can get 40-50 million for Antony in the summer it would be good.

Unread Yesterday, 03:06 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
turning water into wine.... good effort.

Unread Yesterday, 03:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Amad should be starting ahead of Antony. Shame, he came with such promise, is still very young but just doesn’t show it with much consistency.

Was hoping he could kick on another few gears after having a season but just hasn’t managed it. Amad has done more for the team than he has done all season. End product of goal and assists aside, amad just seems to be more positive , always trying to best his man if he can.

Good young players can have periods of inconsistency, Antony doesn’t even show the odd bit of brilliance .

Take Garnacho for example, recently hasn’t been great but across the season he has shown bits of form which gives hope of him becoming a top player

Unread Yesterday, 03:11 PM
silv

we’ll be lucky to get £10m for him

Unread Yesterday, 03:16 PM
shenwen

It'll be like Beek - need to loan him out for a few seasons until his contract runs out. No-one with is paying anything even close to serious money fr him.

Unread Yesterday, 03:40 PM
atticusgrinch

For sale: 1 short, weak, slow winger. Looks like a lesbian.

Can pirouette on the ball and curl shots over the bar with unerring regularity. 1 foot. Only 1 previous owner.

£50,000,000 & £200,000 a week ono

Unread Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
For sale: 1 short, weak, slow winger. Looks like a lesbian.

Can pirouette on the ball and curl shots over the bar with unerring regularity. 1 foot. Only 1 previous owner.

£50,000,000 & £200,000 a week ono

Has incredible narrow shoulders. Shaped like a wine bottle. Pays a photographer to wait all season to catch a single goal celebration whilst being told to clutch a sonic cuddly toy. Which is quite normal.

Unread Yesterday, 04:09 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:

Has incredible narrow shoulders. Shaped like a wine bottle. Pays a photographer to wait all season to catch a single goal celebration whilst being told to clutch a sonic cuddly toy. Which is quite normal.
So true, and it would have been bad enough had we had our pants taken down, but he played for the £#%&!ing guy...

Unread Yesterday, 04:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
So true, and it would have been bad enough had we had our pants taken down, but he played for the £#%&!ing guy...
That wouldn't be as much of an issue if we hadn't paid 80 (eighty) odd million for him. Whoever green lit that, regardless of if it was ETH or Arnold or Kath Phipps should have to pay it out of their own pocket.

We can only hope ineos marks the end of transfers like this or at least reduces the frequency...

Unread Yesterday, 04:31 PM
BigRonManager

I'm no fan of our management, but put yourself in their shoes. You hire a manager, you want to support him, and he tells you he wants x player. What it takes is what it takes, and you'll remember Ajax were very reluctant to sell.

So at that point it's a binary choice right? If you can afford it, you either do it or you don't, either way you're £#%&!ed if it doesn't work out, but I don't think anyone really wanted either Murtagh or Arnold making player assessments ahead of your actual manager - especially since he was supposed to know the kid.

Unread Yesterday, 04:34 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
I'm no fan of our management, but put yourself in their shoes. You hire a manager, you want to support him, and he tells you he wants x player. What it takes is what it takes, and you'll remember Ajax were very reluctant to sell.

So at that point it's a binary choice right? If you can afford it, you either do it or you don't, either way you're £#%&!ed if it doesn't work out, but I don't think anyone really wanted either Murtagh or Arnold making player assessments ahead of your actual manager - especially since he was supposed to know the kid.
equally, it's not the managers responsibility to say, I want this player but he's only worth X so don't pay more than that.

it's ten hags fault he's at the club, it's not his fault he cost £80m or is paid £200k per week