United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The Scottish Player did well. Rojo was enforced, and Sanchez... well..
Here he is.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Here he is.
Obvs, would've thought he'd have put Martial on for Mata or Rashford, but aside from that, his options are limited attacking wise.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:48 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Dont think we got the ball to Sanchez more than twice. Hes not been great since he came but I dont think you can blame him for today. If hes going to play, make sure we get the ball to him in the final third, let him £#%&! that up, then criticise.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
The The Scottish Player one was weird for me. Mata was probably our best player today and we desperately lacked quality on the ball deeper in midfield. For me the obvious thing to do was drop Mata deeper; maybe change Rom for Martial and let Pogba go free.

To bring in another average passer into midfield in order to give Pogba more chance to run into players upfield felt a bit clueless.

But this is a positive thread. Maybe Ole could do with someone else on the staff. Suppose he’s committed to this group though.

Let’s just start by getting him some players.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Dont think we got the ball to Sanchez more than twice. Hes not been great since he came but I dont think you can blame him for today. If hes going to play, make sure we get the ball to him in the final third, let him £#%&! that up, then criticise.
He had it by the by-line and attempted a cross with the outside of his right foot, straight out for a goal kick 4 yards away

Other than that though, agreed.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Many of them have seemed odd. When fergie made subs you could see what he was doing. In fact, many of them could have been predicted
Very surprising Martial did not come on but he's not really working with anything else on the bench attacking wise. The Scottish Player came on to allow Pogba to push higher up. Pogba can create and score goals out of nothing but nothing really came it today.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
is that a threat or a promise ? so you can not have a proper discussion on here anymore ? Only the views of a certain few are allowed on here now ?
Take it either way you want

All views are welcome apart from racism.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
He had it by the by-line and attempted a cross with the outside of his right foot, straight out for a goal kick 4 yards away

Other than that though, agreed.
The most attacking intent weve shown in weeks that.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The most attacking intent weve shown in weeks that.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Denis Irwell

Playing Rashers when obviously carrying a groin strain not good. Presume we can rest him now CL all but gone. Lad needs a break. Let’s have a look at Greenwood. Probably won’t, still clinging to 4th spot.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:53 PM
armchair

it's a real pity about the europa. makes me sick

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:54 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shut up you £#%&!ing idiot

Unread 28-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’m not being superfluous, I’m just trying to be realistic. Yes give him the summer, give him five seasons, he deserves it and we probably need that time to get things right but I just can’t see it. I said it recently, his persona is all wrong for what we need in this rebuild, he’s just too nice a bloke. I’ve managed at a decent level and what you notice after a few years of experience is how people go about their business. You watch the next presser and I’ll bet you a thousand pound he starts it with a jokey comment. He’ll do that to get people on board with his personality and try to detract the real issue. That’s not a bad thing, it’s jist he way he is.
this guy
[SIZE="1"]bite
i'm not sure telling faisal or abdul which mop to use, or only managing to get your arse rattled every other day, is comparable with the challenges ole faces at united.

it's going to take time, but i've seen enough of ole to know i'd rather have him getting us out of this than anyone else.

team ole

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Cream

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he won the European Cup Winners Cup with Aberdeen, hth
Quote:
He won things with aberdeen you divvy @#%&!, not rangers or celtic.

he also won the cup winners cup against real madrid

with aber-£#%&!ing-deen.

you stupid @#%&!
I was there week in week out watching Ralph £#%&!ing Milne knock the ball about while you were supporting QPR. Kev was lay comatose in some ditch outside a Carlisle service station. Thumbing his way down to OT, denim jacket covered in badges, absolutely reeking of Bells. Grebs we used to call them.

Never, ever attempt to lecture me on Fergie or United you self entitled, OOT halfwits.

Ole will be given time. Deal with it.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I was there week in week out watching Ralph £#%&!ing Milne knock the ball about while you were supporting QPR. Kev was lay comatose in some ditch outside a Carlisle service station. Thumbing his way down to OT, denim jacket covered in badges, absolutely reeking of Bells. Grebs we used to call them.

Never, ever attempt to lecture me on Fergie or United you self entitled, OOT halfwits.

So you've been proven wrong, cos you're a #@&%! and you straight away go to the oh-so-cringey, "I was watching United for ages and you're not even from manchester anyway"...

You silly tit.

How often do you get to OT now you're not living round the corner?

Lemme guess .. £#%&! all I'll bet, and you have the nerve to talk down to people who'd probably do 400 mile round trips every week.

I couldn't give a £#%&! if you were watching Ralph Milne or Ralph Wiggum turn out for United.

Doesn't change the fact that you're no more clued up than anyone else.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Wow.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
So you've been proven wrong, cos you're a #@&%! and you straight away go to the oh-so-cringey, "I was watching United for ages and you're not even from manchester anyway"...

You silly tit.

How often do you get to OT now you're not living round the corner?

Lemme guess .. £#%&! all I'll bet, and you have the nerve to talk down to people who'd probably do 400 mile round trips every week.

I couldn't give a £#%&! if you were watching Ralph Milne or Ralph Wiggum turn out for United.

Doesn't change the fact that you're no more clued up than anyone else.
Just shut the £#%&! up and get behind the bloke.

You’re the personification of Louis van Gaal’s football.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:35 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Just shut the £#%&! up and get behind the bloke.

You’re the personification of Louis van Gaal’s football.
Not really.
His posts and rants are enjoyable and engaging.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Not really.
His posts and rants are enjoyable and engaging.
I’ve repped him many times mate. The haymakers at the one person responsible for none of it are a bit beyond the pale though tbh.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I was there week in week out watching Ralph £#%&!ing Milne Thumbing his way down to OT, denim jacket covered in badges, absolutely reeking of Bells. Grebs we used to call them.

bad taste that
Closed Thread