United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:38 PM
Tronics

Duncan Castles hates Ole more than Sparky does innit

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Our fitness levels really are shocking, no?

We all (myself included) mocked Gollum for making the players do loads of running in training, but how have things been allowed to go to the opposite extreme

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Our fitness levels really are shocking, no?

We all (myself included) mocked Gollum for making the players do loads of running in training, but how have things been allowed to go to the opposite extreme
Because the players took over the dressing room and ousted every manager who ruffled their feathers. So they've been able to coast along for 6 £#%&!ing years.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It's clear when things are not going right, Ole has no idea what to do. We're £#%&!ed again, aren't we.

All this talk of "attacking, we need to score more, youthhhhhh" £#%&! off you bullshitting mong. Go scrub Degea in the shower you fisherman's friend!

They’ll all be singing Norwegian whaling songs in the dressing room now

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Duncan Castles hates Ole more than Sparky does innit

https://twitter.com/DuncanCastles/st...53868318068736
bald @#%&!. castles, not sparky.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:53 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Ole got what he deserved by sticking with that clown in goals...we'd have won the game easy if it wasn't for De Gea.
Chelsea were awful first half.
Not dropping Degea because he wants to add a "Y" to the end of everybodies name, cost us a free chance at 4th.

Worrying for a team that needs a lot of "you're not good enough" private chats.

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:55 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
bald @#%&!. castles, not sparky.
Like Sparky, he is telling it like it is, what should we do, all shrug our shoulders and say ah well, we are going in the right direction, we are £#%&!ing sinking fast, but keep on kidding yourself that things are not that bad... For £#%&!sake, we were all on here today cheering on a City win,,, The gimpy jewish @#%&!s need burning out of the club, My grandfather told me years ago never to trust a Jewish business man and I can now see he was right........

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Chelsea were awful first half.
Not dropping Degea because he wants to add a "Y" to the end of everybodies name, cost us a free chance at 4th.

Worrying for a team that needs a lot of "you're not good enough" private chats.
yep as I said it's a routine three points until Leighton £#%&!s up again and the whole attitude and mindset changes

Unread 28-04-2019, 06:59 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Like Sparky, he is telling it like it is, what should we do, all shrug our shoulders and say ah well, we are going in the right direction, we are £#%&!ing sinking fast, but keep on kidding yourself that things are not that bad... For £#%&!sake, we were all on here today cheering on a City win,,, The gimpy jewish @#%&!s need burning out of the club, My grandfather told me years ago never to trust a Jewish business man and I can now see he was right........
he's not doing it for the reasons sparky is.

he was rampant anti-united until his beloved jose got the job and now he's reverted to type.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
he's not doing it for the reasons sparky is.

he was rampant anti-united until his beloved jose got the job and now he's reverted to type.
Castles will be beholden to whoever employs Jose Mourinho

He was doing the same to chelsea when mou was here.

We sacked him so we'll get it now.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Your grandfather was a @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn over here

Tiberian

Did we really get rid of Daley Blind to keep Rojo?

Did we really give Sporting Nani+ £16 million for Rojo?

TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Ziggy, take a break. You're bordering on being a huge IRL @#%&!.

ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

They’ll all be singing Norwegian whaling songs in the dressing room now

Lukaku will take that personally, the absolute lump

To see him wobbling down the wing then taking 5 minutes to catch his breath was shocking, even for us.

Wez

Quote:
Mess

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Solskjaer should have had the balls to drop De Gea a few games ago he's been a bombscare since he threw the goal in at Arsenal, you think Fergie would have kept faith with him for so long
If he didn’t he’d have left inside 2 seasons.

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:07 PM
elhombre

Quote:
I take offence to that you total @#%&!

Unread 28-04-2019, 07:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Did we really get rid of Daley Blind to keep Rojo?

Did we really give Sporting Nani+ £16 million for Rojo?
No we didn’t. Van Gaal and Mourinho did. Have you ever heard either of them admit they did a shit job? And we’re blaming Solskjaer.