United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-11-2015, 11:49 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm lost for words at some of the absolute £#%&!ing moronic shit on here today aimed at myself.

Even by this forum's standards it's scraped the barrel of feckless, slack-jawed idiocy.

There are people on this forum who know me pretty well, who i speak to virtually every day who would probably scratch their heads at who this person you're all referring to is. Because it isn't me.

I honestly can't fathom the mindset of someone who would watch that great win today, along with the other results that have gone our way and their first instinct is try and get at someone on forum who they've never in person laid eyes on or spoken to. Check yourselves.
Not sure any of the posts you quoted were doing that pal. Only pure who's the mental case towards you.

My was to riccers for somehow knowing who your £#%&!ing dad supported...

Unread 22-11-2015, 05:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
:Filofax:

It was mentioned the other day, pal.

(that's in reply to you as well, draggers)

Unread 22-11-2015, 09:48 PM
dragflick

2 youth products and Schweini. Great pic.

Unread 22-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

2 youth products and Schweini. Great pic.
Losing our identity.

It does bug me a little that when we make big signings van gaal is criticised for turning his back on united's youth. And when he sells a shit load of players he gets criticised for leaving us with a thin squad, rather than being given credit for relying on the united youth instead of padding out the squad with average older players. People should make up their minds what they want.

Of course, the media will use whichever position allows criticism.

Unread 22-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Losing our identity.

It does bug me a little that when we make big signings van gaal is criticised for turning his back on united's youth. And when he sells a shit load of players he gets criticised for leaving us with a thin squad, rather than being given credit for being prepared to rely on the united youth instead of padding out the squad with average older players. People should make up their minds what they want.

The Moyes fan boy press will £#%&!ing hate that pic

Unread 23-11-2015, 09:55 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
I'm lost for words at some of the absolute £#%&!ing moronic shit on here today aimed at myself.

Even by this forum's standards it's scraped the barrel of feckless, slack-jawed idiocy.

There are people on this forum who know me pretty well, who i speak to virtually every day who would probably scratch their heads at who this person you're all referring to is. Because it isn't me.

I honestly can't fathom the mindset of someone who would watch that great win today, along with the other results that have gone our way and their first instinct is try and get at someone on forum who they've never in person laid eyes on or spoken to. Check yourselves.
the state of you.

Unread 23-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
the state of you.

was sparky pissed when he wrote that?

Unread 23-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Sparky***

Nope.

Unread 23-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Nope.
who do you speak to every day from the forum, pal? is winthorpe on here?

Unread 23-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Nope.

Unread 23-11-2015, 02:48 PM
teflon_terry

Am I getting a feint waft of flounce here?

Unread 23-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Used to be me and northers

Unread 23-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
And Atticus.

"boom! Come down Grinchy alley"

Unread 23-11-2015, 03:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
And Atticus.

"boom! Come down Grinchy alley"

Miss those days.

Unread 23-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
ahh, the gaming lads. makes sense. i thought he was having phone convos with people - "hi, just wanted to hear your voice. how was your day?" that type of thing.

Unread 23-11-2015, 03:16 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
ahh, the gaming lads. makes sense. i thought he was having phone convos with people - "hi, just wanted to hear your voice. how was your day?" that type of thing.
It was a bit like that anyway...

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Miss those days.
Stop playing solo games then you bad nonce.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It was a bit like that anyway...
I can't quit you, atticus

Unread 23-11-2015, 03:17 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I can't quit you, atticus
Come eeeerrrrrreeeeee