RedMenace

Alan Smith blimey haven't seen him in years

Unread 14-11-2015, 05:28 PM
puressence

Butt stretchered off done his Achilles 😂😂😂 Owen makes it 2 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Alan Smith blimey haven't seen him in years
Played against Salford city last week found his level the @#%&!

Unread 14-11-2015, 05:30 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Butt stretchered off done his Achilles 😂😂😂 Owen makes it 2 0

Played against Salford city last week found his level the @#%&!
Did he? I was watching that game as well

Unread 14-11-2015, 05:34 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Did he? I was watching that game as well
😂😂😂😂😂😂Ffs Hahahaha Yorkie makes it 2 1

Unread 14-11-2015, 06:32 PM
believe

I £#%&!ing love Beckham. Subbed himself for his lad for the last fifteen but then came back on so they could play together at old trafford. He might be a cheese ball at times but he's a £#%&!ing class act when it comes to anything associated with United. Would gladly have his fifth child.

Unread 14-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Neo

Must be difficult to be the stand out #@&%! from the Class of '92 @#%&!s, but Beckham manages it with consummate ease.

Unread 14-11-2015, 06:55 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Must be difficult to be the stand out #@&%! from the Class of '92 @#%&!s, but Beckham manages it with consummate ease.

Unread 14-11-2015, 07:11 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I £#%&!ing love Beckham. Subbed himself for his lad for the last fifteen but then came back on so they could play together at old trafford. He might be a cheese ball at times but he's a £#%&!ing class act when it comes to anything associated with United.

Unread 14-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I £#%&!ing love Beckham. Subbed himself for his lad for the last fifteen but then came back on so they could play together at old trafford. He might be a cheese ball at times but he's a £#%&!ing class act when it comes to anything associated with United. Would gladly have his fifth child.
I also adore the guy....

He is pure class.

Unread 14-11-2015, 08:20 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Just watched a few highlights. Ronaldinho

Unread 14-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
£#%&!ing love him tbh. Lived my dream the lucky sod.

Unread 14-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Bang on.

Unread 14-11-2015, 09:42 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Https://vine.co/v/iB1PTWBvBgx

Unread 14-11-2015, 09:43 PM
waynes ear's

Scholes

Unread 14-11-2015, 09:43 PM
dunk

They don't forget could've been from 1999 that

Unread 14-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Fat Al

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor.

Unread 14-11-2015, 09:48 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yep. Imagine city or liverpool having someone like him

Genuinely the toppest red.

Unread 14-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Camel

Quote:

Quote:
Ronaldo has been linked with another of Beckham's former clubs, Paris St-Germain, should he leave the Bernabeu.

But Beckham - who returns to Old Trafford this weekend where he will play for a team managed by Sir Alex Ferguson in his 'Match for Children' in aid of UNICEF - thinks United would be a better destination for the Portugal striker.

"I'd have crawled back if I could," said Beckham, who made 394 appearances and scored 85 goals in an 11-year United career.

"I'd never advise anyone not to come back to United."
would've been easy for him to be bitter after how it ended. loves utd tho, literally bleeds red.

Unread 14-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
I don't care how cool it is.

Robson. Cantona. Beckham. Scholes. Giggs.

I love them like I love no other players.

Unread 14-11-2015, 11:20 PM
est.1878

A mate has just had the beckham after party turn up in a well known restaurant , sceneage
Closed Thread