United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2007, 04:42 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
To be fair one of those £#%&!wits is me Dad.
That's not being fair.
That's being honest.

Unread 27-09-2007, 05:26 PM
legendary saf

Nani's done pretty alright for a start, and there's plenty more to come.

Anderson hasn't been able to make an early impact like Nani because he hasn't had a pre season under his belt and to let him get to know his teammates. That sort of stuff always helps for a new player.

And secondly, he only turned 19 2 or 3 months ago, the lad is in a new country, facing a new culture etc.

He will need time to settle, that ginger bloke who wears 18 isn't too bad so Anderson will have time to settle.

PS. What is it now, 2 apperances? And already people on his back. Pathetic.

Unread 27-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

Anderson hasn't been able to make an early impact like Nani because he hasn't had a pre season under his belt and to let him get to know his teammates. That sort of stuff always helps for a new player.

And secondly, he only turned 19 2 or 3 months ago, the lad is in a new country, facing a new culture etc.

He will need time to settle, that ginger bloke who wears 18 isn't too bad so Anderson will have time to settle.

If he was Northern European you would be calling for his head.

Unread 27-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

Didn't you call yesterday's performance 'shameful' though?

Unread 27-09-2007, 05:35 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
If he was Northern European you would be calling for his head.
I don't care about players passports, I know quality when I see it. And Andersons start is understandable and only a tool would write him off after 2 games and the difficulties he has encountered since coming to United.

As for Nani, I personally think he's been good, obviously had some poor moments but it's his debut season.

Never forget that winner against Spurs.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LECW6QUL

Unread 27-09-2007, 05:36 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Didn't you call yesterday's performance 'shameful' though?
I thought it was shameful to concede a goal against a team like Coventry, did I slag the players off one by one? No. i didn't watch the game but I know of Anderson and Nani's qualities already and thats what this is about. Not about our reserve team players.

Unread 27-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

the main thing last night was that the players didn't know what it was like playing for United in front of so many people against opposition who've got everything to gain. now they do. it will be interesting to see who is up for the challenge and who runs away to Villarreal or Derby.

Nani and Anderson (and Tevez) I hope and expect will be fine; they are both (all) terrific players who will shine all across the front of our team. unfortunate that the getting to know you process has been restricted so far by a combination of events.

Unread 27-09-2007, 06:28 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the main thing last night was that the players didn't know what it was like playing for United in front of so many people against opposition who've got everything to gain. now they do. it will be interesting to see who is up for the challenge and who runs away to Villarreal or Derby.

Nani and Anderson (and Tevez) I hope and expect will be fine; they are both (all) terrific players who will shine all across the front of our team. unfortunate that the getting to know you process has been restricted so far by a combination of events.

Spot on matey.

Unread 27-09-2007, 06:48 PM
MUFC One Love

[quote=legendary saf;568275]Nani's done pretty alright for a start, and there's plenty more to come.

PS. What is it now, 2 apperances? And already people on his back. Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Lie, complete lie.

You're just creating a myth that isn't there and trying to defend something that hasn't been said. You're the one who crucifys anybody.

Aren't you the one who absolutely hated Rooney, and also wanted Ronaldo out after his Rooney incident at thweWorld Cup.

Oh yeah, it was all a WUM the Rooney thing wasn't it?

Was it £#%&!.
Closed Thread