Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:06 AM
Clarkie

Default Pearson Meltdown

What the £#%&!?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ess-conference

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Sparky***

Was talking to Carlo and Herts about him earlier. He's an absolute #@&%!.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:29 AM
waynes ear's

If Van Gaal had done that we'd be pissing ourselves.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Venceremos

Thumbs down

He can't handle the bullshit - better suited to the last century. No surprise the soccer am generation hate his guts.

That video is but I'd argue despising bullshit is a virtue if anything. By all accounts he's been very popular with the rank and file at every club he's managed.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Clarkie

He never quite goes on a full on rant does he, like he wants to go mad but can't commit to it and pulls his punches. It's like listening to Des O'Connor "sing".

Unread 30-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Bunker Buster

The type of guy who you have no idea who he is but he still stands by you at the fruit machine telling you what buttons to press.....

"Nah, hold the 7's nudge the cherries, THE CHERRIES #@&%!, you'll get on the board"

Utter @#%&!.

Looks like a disgraced Sgt Major sent to a recruitment office posting after numerous recruit training centre bullying allegations....

League oner.

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Grimson

They teach managers how to handle every possible question from the press on the UEFA Pro License. No excuse for not being able to handle it better than that, especially with a relatively innocuous question.

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:31 AM
Stickman

he talks like a cross between Souness and Neil Warnock.

Unread 30-04-2015, 03:06 AM
utd99

Geezer's a £#%&!ing fruitcake. Got random violence written all over him. Big lump too.

Unread 30-04-2015, 05:17 AM
Marlon Van Baron

The bloke is a complete @#%&! but a funny @#%&!.

One day he is going to pull a revolver from under the table and start randomly shooting these #@&%! reporters

Unread 30-04-2015, 05:48 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Geezer's a £#%&!ing fruitcake. Got random violence written all over him. Big lump too.
This... There was a threat of violence in his retort but just disguised. £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 30-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Was talking to Carlo and Herts about him earlier. He's an absolute #@&%!.
very true.

A alpha egotistical #@&%!. and his hair always looked swept back no matter how short it is.

I'm always torn in situations like this though because I always want to see the 'journalists' treated with complete and utter contempt.

Unread 30-04-2015, 06:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
If Van Gaal had done that we'd be pissing ourselves.
I don't think it's that he's confrontational or takes himself too seriously. All managers have their moments. It's that he's a £#%&!ing psycho.

He'll lose it and £#%&! someone up one day. Looking forward to it, tbh.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think it's that he's confrontational or takes himself too seriously. All managers have their moments. It's that he's a £#%&!ing psycho.

Me too pol

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:06 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Van Gaal reputation is an odd one because he's been anything but hostile or confrontational this season. you can count on one hand the number of times he's complained about referees or the opposition.

he's just awkward and difficult for journalists because he doesn't like 90% of the questions and won't just play along.

People seem to expect him to play mind games (whatever that means) like Fergie or Mourinho but he's mostly very honest and can't be arsed with it all..

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:10 AM
teflon_terry

Bully, nqat.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:23 AM
TheKitchenSink

There are ways to make people look stupid without coming across as a psychopathic #@&%!. If Pearson was as clever as he thinks he is that's how he would handle things like this.

Tbf to the journo I don't remember Leicester getting much criticism either. Think Pearson is attempting to create a siege mentality by saying "everyone's against us" but has no evidence to back it up, so tries to bluster and act offended to avoid answering who exactly is against them.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:30 AM
TheFatGoth

Lunatic

nqat

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:30 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Reminds me of my PE teacher - sort of #@&%! who went charging round the corridors in his polyester tracksuit. Carver at Newcastle is the same - would also make a good prison officer.

Unread 30-04-2015, 07:46 AM
JakeB

He obviously thinks he's very clever with his weird put downs (if you can even call the nonsensical shite put downs), but comes across as a complete moron with social issues.
Closed Thread