about 20 milan at piccadilly with the g+g on

Fair £#%&!s

Unread 11-03-2010, 09:24 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
about 20 milan at piccadilly with the g+g on

Fair £#%&!s
Yeah fair £#%&!s to the ities, it was all the plums who kept getting themselves on TV with g&g scarves on, fully megastored up in utd hoodies and replica shirts that pissed me off. "ooh look at me I've got a g&g scarf, top red me...oh yeah and about £150 worth of merchandise"

Unread 11-03-2010, 09:28 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Yeah fair £#%&!s to the ities, it was all the plums who kept getting themselves on TV with g&g scarves on, fully megastored up in utd hoodies and replica shirts that pissed me off. "ooh look at me I've got a g&g scarf, top red me...oh yeah and about £150 worth of merchandise"
Fashion not passion should be their slogan

Really starting to get on my @#%&!

Unread 11-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Smeggs

swapped mine with milan fan in 1st leg. saw a lad i used to sit by at wembley and he said when milan were playing empoli a few weeks back you could see people with G&G on.

Unread 11-03-2010, 10:37 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Fashion not passion should be their slogan

Really starting to get on my @#%&!
Should make g&g jesters hats especially for them.

Unread 11-03-2010, 12:43 PM
neworder

Quote:
Should make g&g jesters hats especially for them.
Have you not seen those yet?

I shit you not, they exist

Unread 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
G&G is about a visible protest, though. Until there's an actual campaign to squeeze the club's revenue streams, then I don't see opposing the ownership & giving money to the club as mutually exclusive.

After all, almost everyone there last night paid for the privilege.

Unread 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Have you not seen those yet?

I shit you not, they exist
I'll be at the Liverpool game so I'll see with for myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
G&G is about a visible protest, though. Until there's an actual campaign to squeeze the club's revenue streams, then I don't see opposing the ownership & giving money to the club as mutually exclusive.

After all, almost everyone there last night paid for the privilege.
I know, but buying a ticket for the game and not spending anything else is a bit different from being decked out head to toe in megastore gear. Maybe I'm just prejudiced as I thought people like that were plums before the g&g ever started anyway.

Unread 11-03-2010, 01:09 PM
neworder

Quote:
I'll be at the Liverpool game so I'll see with for myself

I know, but buying a ticket for the game and not spending anything else is a bit different from being decked out head to toe in megastore gear. Maybe I'm just prejudiced as I thought people like that were plums before the g&g ever started anyway.
You are right

Unread 11-03-2010, 01:11 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
They usually are plums, but it's ridiculous to criticise them for supporting the regime but not others who support it a quarter as much.

There's a bigger difference between 0 and 1% support than there is between 1 and 100%. It's like when Christians pick and choose which bits of the Bible to follow thoroughly and ignore other bits they don't like.

Unread 11-03-2010, 09:24 PM
believe

Has anyone checked the megastore to see if these are on sale? Seems funny that there are so many and SAF is now backing it

Unread 11-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Sloane

milan were given the g&g scarfs by a red fan and with the help of MUST.
scarf sellers on the street were always going to make a killing they are to to sell what the people want, it would be better if everybody bought there scarfs from MUST but as long as they wear it thats the main thing.