United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Sandman

If only we had a gifted young player on the bench to come on and change the game

NinoyAquino

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ashley Young can £#%&! off for me. Nowhere near good enough.
Spot on. I reserved judgement until now but he shows himself up in europe.

teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Enjoyed that.

Lots of positives.

Their 2nd was a very sloppy goal to give away.

We'll get through.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
What a £#%&!ing shambles those last 20 seconds. Somebody hump it upfield you shit @#%&!s.
Agreed.Some of the decision making was £#%&!ing criminal.

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:37 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Are you joking? Valencia is a shit bag. Instead of picking out wingers you should be looking at our ridiculously dire central midfield, we literally have no creativity from centre midfield, Carrick is creative but plays deep. It is disgusting that our midfield is in this state. I can genuinely see us going out.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
If only we had a gifted young player on the bench to come on and change the game
Well quite.

City lost

magic_cantona

At least City lost.

teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Shitty lose

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Neo

Quote:
Calm down, he's just come back from injury. He was class at the start of the season.

United were unlucky tonight, that's all. Completely dominated them in the second half but gave away a disastrously sloppy goal at a horrific time. We missed Rooney as well; with him playing tonight we'd have won comfortably.

Frustrating as £#%&! though.

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:38 PM
swanmob

Yeah an improvement on recent displays but we have a lot more improving to do if we want to be involved at the business end of this competition. Berfica are NOT a top side!

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Are you joking? Valencia is a shit bag. Instead of picking out wingers you should be looking at our ridiculously dire central midfield, we literally have no creativity from centre midfield, Carrick is creative but plays deep. It is disgusting that our midfield is in this state. I can genuinely see us going out.
Fletch and Carrick were excellent, miles better than they have been.

I lost count of the number of times Young lost it, turned (the same way) into a defender or @#%&!ted it out of play

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:39 PM
NinoyAquino

United v city Europa league final

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoyAquino
United v city Europa league final

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I'm no Young basher, but he was £#%&!ing toss tonight - no getting away from it :shakehead:

Was their second goal offside?? Not that that excuses it, really

Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Thursday Nights Channel 5 Thursday Nights Channel 5
Euro away to the Britannia it is then.

Rhodzy

Dunk and his over reactionary nonsense yet again.

Hey at least it was enjoyable to all the moaners who have been complaining at our dull football. And I know a few forummers couldn't care less about the CL might as well go out early instead of getting to another final, save us the trouble.

City lost, lol.

Sloane

actually really enjoyed that, sloppy at the back but thought the rest played really well, maybe apart from ashley young.

carrick and fletcher were great in my opinion so cant blame the middle

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Fletch and Carrick were excellent, miles better than they have been.

I lost count of the number of times Young lost it, turned (the same way) into a defender or @#%&!ted it out of play
Fletcher was a yard off the pace most times, he came into it 2nd half tbf. Carrick is very good but needs somebody with him in midfield. There is a huge hole in midfield. Young played well first half, the problem is we do the same thing, give it to winger, cross, repeat. There is only so much the wingers can do, imagine if we had a threat from central midfield?!

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Sparky***

couldn't give a shit about city's result tbh.

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
couldn't give a shit about city's result tbh.
Word. £#%&! them, we've more than enough problems of our own to worry about