Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2011, 11:51 AM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Team vs Fulham

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

"turfed you out"

stick to phone wind ups, you are obviously better at them than you are fact finding
Alright, 'threw' you out then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Hate missing games this time of season
Me too.£#%&!ing awful.And there'll be Scouse @#%&!s giving it "Hey, Fulham are 1 up!!" etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
You've been going home and away since 1983? You realise this means you've been a regular for 27 years?

Embryonic Red!

Unread 09-04-2011, 12:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down Re: Team vs Fulham

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Me too.£#%&!ing awful.And there'll be Scouse @#%&!s giving it "Hey, Fulham are 1 up!!" etc
I'll be travelling on a coach throughout 90% of the game...I'll be nervously checking the score on my Phone every 5 seconds

Unread 09-04-2011, 12:32 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'll be travelling on a coach throughout 90% of the game...I'll be nervously checking the score on my iPhone every 5 seconds
Corrected it for you mate.

Unread 09-04-2011, 03:04 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
You've been going home and away since 1983? You realise this means you've been a regular for 27 years?
i'm 31 this time. who's never been to a match at 3 years old

apart from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Alright, 'threw' you out then.

Embryonic Red!
i chose to stop going after a discussion with an ex colleague who, like most FC fans, is holier than thou on the subject of going to OT or away matches.

ps:the Atherton branch got told to go £#%&! itself too, given that the majority of original members where from Atherton, the @#%&! who couldnt be arsed trekking an extra 1 mile decided all meetings were going to be in Leigh.

tell me where i got threw out. infact dont bother, you both are boring £#%&!wits

do me a favour sullers, stick me on ignore and i'll do the same for you, you used to be alright, now you are worse than koppas.

£#%&!er
Closed Thread