United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If they couldn't get rid of Fellaini in the summer I hope this is putting him in the shop window

Or maybe Herrera's £#%&!ed.
£#%&!ing pain in the arse broken ribs.

Could still be a bit of pain there even though he is effectively fine knowing our luck this season he'd end up with a punctured lung.

So if Fellaini is shit enough to get hooked he could be responsible for Ander's death.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:15 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Fellaini liked by fergie, moyes, LVG but hated by millions Can't see what LVG is seeing in him. Losing all the good will he had in summer. :shakehead:
I think it's obvious what people see in him and what he offers.

What isn't obvious is why it's preferable to other attributes.

I think LVG has been largely surprised by the physical nature of the league and Fellaini is his solution (rightly or wrongly) to address that. And Herrera is the fall guy.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Alan

Thumbs down

Quote:
If they couldn't get rid of Fellaini in the summer I hope this is putting him in the shop window

Or maybe Herrera's £#%&!ed.
There is no excuse whatsoever for picking that @#%&!.

Supposedly he is an 'ideologue' who is continually talking about his philosophy, so playing that utter joke must be part of it, in which case he can £#%&! right off. Just seeing 'fellaini' make me absolutely boil

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£#%&!ing pain in the arse broken ribs.

Could still be a bit of pain there even though he is effectively fine knowing our luck this season he'd end up with a punctured lung.

So if Fellaini is shit enough to get hooked he could be responsible for Ander's death.
Yeah, and Herrera was so bad at WBA perhaps a psychological issue when you're nursing something like that?

Just when we get Carrick back to play alongside Blind we lose our last defender in Rojo :shakehead:

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I think it's obvious what people see in him and what he offers.

What isn't obvious is why it's preferable to other attributes.

I think LVG has been largely surprised by the physical nature of the league and Fellaini is his solution (rightly or wrongly) to address that. And Herrera is the fall guy.
Or that Herrera still isn't 100% with his broken ribs and they don't want to risk him unless it's absolutely necessary.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Herrera probably isn't 100%. It can take ages to fully recover from a rib injury.

And fletcher is shit. Hardly surprising to see Fellaini then is it...
This.

Fellaini has improved, but nowhere near enough to be keeping Herrera out. Not a chance. Herreras probably got minutes in him if we're desperate. Until then, no point in risking him

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Yeah, and Herrera was so bad at WBA perhaps a psychological issue when you're nursing something like that?

Just when we get Carrick back to play alongside Blind we lose our last defender in Rojo :shakehead:
if he doesn't feel completely comfortable committing himself because of the injury it can do more harm than good. He'll be cringing through any possible impact and more than likely he will make unnatural movements when trying to protect the injured area which could see him seriously injured over a nothing co g together.

Aye with Herrera, Carrick and Blind in midfield we would have got away with the kids at centre half. Was looking forward to that.

Ah well another makeshift job.

Come on United.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:21 PM
ziggyman17

If Herrera is not 100% fit then he should not be even on the bench... Bruised my ribs once, could'nt laugh for months because of the pain.. Come to think of it I have'nt laughed since and that was 15 years ago.......

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
If Herrera is not 100% fit then he should not be even on the bench... Bruised my ribs once, could'nt laugh for months because of the pain.. Come to think of it I have'nt laughed since and that was 15 years ago.......
We have no other midfielders, if needs be he could come on and play a role where he completely avoids contact with other players, just keeping the ball moving to close the game out if another player is injured late on and other subs dictate him needing to play.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:28 PM
silv

We have to be clinical today. Such a shit back four we need to be taking our chances

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:30 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Captain scouse@#%&! better get scoring
from midfield?

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
We have to be clinical today. Such a shit back four we need to be taking our chances
Can see Blind keeping that back 4 in check and it being the surprise defensive masterclass of the season with Carrick in front of them. Fellaini to broken clock a goal.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:36 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Or that Herrera still isn't 100% with his broken ribs and they don't want to risk him unless it's absolutely necessary.
it is absolutely necessary now

We don't have a CL final to save him for...

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:45 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I hope it's this.

I hope it's that Herrera is suffering. That's how bad this is

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Mr_Ed

Any iPhone apps showing the game?

Zorg

Football

5-3 United.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Fellaini liked by fergie, moyes, LVG but hated by millions Can't see what LVG is seeing in him. Losing all the good will he had in summer. :shakehead:
Tried to loan him to Napoli, so dunno about liked.

I'm assuming Herrera isn't 100%. If that's the case Fellaini's a better option than Fletch.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Sparky***

Everyone ready for another roller coaster?

I'm sure whatever happens, Colin £#%&!er will be his usual ungracious self.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I'm sure whatever happens, Colin £#%&!er will be his usual ungracious self.
the ref will definitely get blamed in a passive-aggressive way in his post-match interview.

Unread 08-11-2014, 03:55 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I'm sure whatever happens, Colin w****r will be his usual ungracious self.
"I mean, you knor, I dorn't knor 'ow he's missed that. You knor, It makes ya laugh dunt'it? I weren't expecting anything ere though, so, yer knor. Carlos Tevez were like a murderer out on bail eight years agorrr....*..."

*he actually said that, the £#%&!ing plank.