United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2020, 10:54 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Well, I don't know maybe clubs should do the brave thing now and simply refuse to play man city and maybe that could force things, but that I suspect that the cowards run those clubs wont do that they wont even be brave enough to sue.

Maybe they (english clubs) could ask BoJo for help as I would like to image UK prime minister could have lot of say what happens with English football going forward. I mean Maggie Thatcher wanted serious changes to football after Hillsborough and many of those changes are still with us (I think, I don't live in UK so I don't know for sure)
Your knowledge of the UK is a little lacking there Jim. As if Boris £#%&!ing Johnson is going to take a principled stand on dirty money...

Unread 13-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You are a little bit odd.
Reminds of a young koppas, an old poster on here, means well but absolute head in the clouds ideas...

Unread 13-07-2020, 10:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Reminds of a young koppas, an old poster on here, means well but absolute head in the clouds ideas...

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:00 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As if they were ever going to get banned. Footballs soul died a long time ago.

This is just another nail in its gold-lined coffin.
Maybe I’m naive, but I think if this were us there’d be plenty among our support blaming our own owners and chairman for getting us kicked out of Europe. I haven’t heard a single City fan even ask the question. We slag our lot off endlessly anyway and they haven’t done anything like what this mob have done.

There’s literally nothing a bitter won’t do for a bit of silverware.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:04 AM
guerreiro

Can only hope that UEFA now plant comedy refs and VAR decisions in every City game. Proper obvious ones for the lols.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:19 AM
ZiggyStardust

Still don’t get the fine

So they’re guiltily otherwise they wouldn’t be paying a fine but get let off the actual punishment

I don’t get it
You’re either guilty of the offence or you’re not

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:36 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Still don’t get the fine

So they’re guiltily otherwise they wouldn’t be paying a fine but get let off the actual punishment

I don’t get it
You can’t impose logic on this mate, they were paid off. Any sanction is for show; like letting Bill Clinton off prison time for perjury but talking his law licence away.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:36 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Still don’t get the fine

I don’t get it

Apparently that fine is for failing to comply with the investigation

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

An utter joke, but painfully predictable. The level of corruption in the game in recent years has been truly sickening, and the Arabs have taken it to another level.

United need to go absolutely all out to ensure top 4 now. Sounds tragic, but I think we may need to sacrifice the FA Cup to ensure we have our strongest side ready for the League games. The Europa is too much of a gamble to bank on.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:50 AM
MUFC One Love

City fans will now be acting like their club has done everything by the book.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:52 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
An utter joke, but painfully predictable. The level of corruption in the game in recent years has been truly sickening, and the Arabs have taken it to another level.

United need to go absolutely all out to ensure top 4 now. Sounds tragic, but I think we may need to sacrifice the FA Cup to ensure we have our strongest side ready for the League games. The Europa is too much of a gamble to bank on.
I get what you are saying but £#%&! that. Go for it. The FA Cup is the United of trophies to me. So many memories. Pancho, Lou Lou skip to the Lou, Robbo and Wilkins, "Whiteside shoots...", Le Scousebustere, even Jessehs volley... Adore the cup.

Unread 13-07-2020, 11:52 AM
utd99

The pics of Guardiola yukking it up in the papers this morning is making me feel physically sick. The caption should read “Yeah we cheated; what’re you gonna do about it?”

The CAS have effectively castrated uefa and cost one honest English club* tens of millions.

* not chelsea obvs.

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:11 PM
The Stella Fella

How long did Evra get for this?

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:21 PM
dunk

They’ll win the CL now to exacerbate it, nailed on

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:23 PM
suedeshoes

That banner in Heaton Park obviously rattled UEFA.

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Chorlton74

they had the divs that made that flag outside the council house. on ssn before. James Cooper referred to the blue corner of Manchester. the div called Dante, yes Dante, rather than stay on topic had to make it clear that at least half the city is blue.

okay Dante.

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If City are going to ever win the CL, this is the best season for them to win it.
The vermin have won the league so it’s a shit season anyway. We’ve had COVID-19 & City being found guilty by UEFA (No matter what CAS say).

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:39 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not with that defence

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not with that defence
Their defence off the pitch is certainly a lot better than their defence on the pitch.

Unread 13-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Sparky***

Anyway, £#%&! them and their bent £#%&!ing owners.

The world sees them for what they are.
Closed Thread