United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
maybe the dad in this situation just used jesse as an excuse. I'm tired of sharing the bed in the summer and being woken for snoring.

Unread 20-06-2019, 03:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Bit rich coming from a grown man who plays a videos game which is aimed at 12 years olds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
You got a poster of him on your bedroom wall?
Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Says the man who snidely job-shamed and date-shamed TFG on the same thread.

Fortnite, ffs. It makes sense that someone like Lingard is your idol tbh.
Quote:
Maybe; though it’s probably because I don’t split my life between this place and a child’s game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
can't be too dissimilar to my age and choice of footwear pecking your swede. can it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Does he think that's actually funny? What a donut.

Unread 20-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Have a holiday pal / some fun with friends....
No idea what that’s got to do with anything I’ve just said.

Why don’t you wind your neck in Wayne Lineker?

Unread 20-06-2019, 05:04 PM
windy waffles

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talkspo...-snapchat/amp/

Ian Holloway has called him a disgrace and said he should be got rid of.

Quote:

“When you’re a professional footballer, you’re representing your club every second of every day and whatever you choose to do you have to remember that. You should always put the club first because it’s bigger than you.

And Lingard has been brought up though Sir Alex Ferguson’s regime, so he should know how to behave at all times, but he has videoed this himself and put it online himself.

“Man United are in turmoil with that dressing room, with Pogba the way he is… this manager and his staff have got to sort this out.

“As a Football manager you have a duty of care to make your players not just better players, but better people as well. That’s where we’re having terrible issues with this.

“He’s not just a young man, he has forgotten who he is, what his job and what his contract means. In his contract it will be written that you do not bring the club’s name into disrepute. He could be sacked over this, I believe.

“The work that has gone into making Manchester United who they are, what they’ve been, their wonderful history, that has been disrespected here and is on a regular basis, whenever I pick up the papers and I see Pogba talking about wants to go here or there.

They’ve got a big problem. It’s a lack of respect around the place and you can’t have that. Your standards are the absolutely upmost priority as a manger, so he’s got to re-establish that and he has to make a statement to say this is not allowed.

“This wouldn’t happen at Liverpool now, because of Jurgen Klopp. Klopp is not undermined.

“It wouldn’t happen at Manchester City either, because Pep Guardiola is not undermined.

“Solksjaer doesn’t deserve to be undermined, but he is. When he gets the job that dressing room decides not to bother playing again.

“It’s the dressing room that’s wrong. This wouldn’t have happened before with the people and the respectful way you should be have to wear a Manchester United football shirt.”

A £#%&!ing men

Unread 20-06-2019, 05:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Would love him to trip over headfirst at such an angle that those shit glasses he wears make direct impact with the ground, smashing into a thousand little pieces and lacerating his eyeballs; that'll at least justify his relentless screeching, the shit-at-football mentally deficient @#%&!.
This post so reminds me of our absent Irish friend

Unread 20-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Patty_b

Just seen the Lingard video with sound for the first time.

Ian Holloway can £#%&! off for a start. Absolute tart.

I think someone from the club, hopefully Ole, needs to give him a call and explain that he needs to start moderating his social media content to be child friendly before uploading it, and he'll get fined by the club for failing to do so in future. But that's it. Because other than the swearing, and the fact that it's come from Jesse Lingard, there's £#%&! all else wrong with it.

£#%&!ing sell him or sack

Sell him cos he's shite, not because he uploads dross.

Unread 20-06-2019, 05:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Sell him cos he's shite, not because he uploads dross.
That works.

Unread 20-06-2019, 05:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
That works.
What tune?

Unread 20-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What tune?

Beans, Beans, Beans!

Unread 20-06-2019, 06:56 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/talkspo...-snapchat/amp/

Ian Holloway has called him a disgrace and said he should be got rid of.

A £#%&!ing men
Big hollers talking sense. Transfer list him TONIGHT!

Genuinely would love lingard to be booted out of the club asap. Lets see how he gets on at Reading.

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:16 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Big hollers talking sense. Transfer list him TONIGHT!

Genuinely would love lingard to be booted out of the club asap. Lets see how he gets on at Reading.
Same here.

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:24 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Spot on.

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Bunker Buster

A up, the talk sport dad's are in.....

They're angry,

"Transfhur list da @#%&!"

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

They're angry,

State of him.

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:58 PM
messhead

Quote:

They're angry,

Gammon

Unread 20-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Patty_b

Y u no transfer Lingard

Unread 20-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
State of him.
Wait.

Holloway says that his behavior is unacceptable , that may or may not be true, but unacceptable to whom ?

It's quite possible, although due to my advanced years I can't remember, that I behaved in a similar fashion whilst on holiday in foreign climes with my mates.

It's almost certain that many on here have done similar and it's pretty certain that many young people today, male, female and in between also behave like this.

What is the problem, if indeed there is one, is social media. It puts a spotlight on what should be a private or semi private expression of joyous celebration between friends into the public domain for dissection, critique and judgement.

If anything, Jlingz should be educated in the use and impact of social media in a wider society. Unfortunately, society itself hasn't quite decided how social media should or should not be used, until it does and introduces some standards and self regulation, we will see more and more occurrences of young people sharing their experiences with the world.

Unread 20-06-2019, 08:51 PM
d_knight

Poor man's Kieran Richardson who thinks he's the second coming of Cristiano Ronaldo and acts as such

Him not being upset at the season past, him not pushing himself harder so that he can do better next season but would rather fool around on social media is the reason we hate him. Nothing to do with social media as a platform whatsoever.

Cars kill people in traffic accidents. Do we blame cars then too?

Unread 20-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight

Cars kill people in traffic accidents. Do we blame cars then too?

Turn it in, it ain't that deep
Closed Thread