United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:25 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
That may actually not be that bad an idea.
for Keane to have an impact you'd have to have men who could take the shit he'd dish out and be man enough to respond in a positive way.

it would be tantrums and toys out of the pram

this isn't the united of 1992-1999....

a bunch of cry babies.

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:27 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
for Keane to have an impact you'd have to have men who could take the shit he'd dish out and be man enough to respond in a positive way.

it would be tantrums and toys out of the pram

this isn't the united of 1992-1999....

a bunch of cry babies.
I don’t expect him to come in and have an immediate positive impact. I’d be happy with him just straight up leathering some of them.

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Lok

Just ditch them all. Start fresh. It's literally the only option that has any chance of success.

£#%&! psychologists etc... These players are @#%&!s and they'll never change. They've had countless chances and they do the same thing every single time.

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Vedder

I hate every single one of these rats. Keep the new signings and get rid of the rest over the next few years. They cant redeem themselves in my eyes, every single one of them needs binning

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Wayne Jenkins

People were blaming Henderson for the leaks, turns out it either wasn't him, or at the very least there are others.

We could really do with having Henderson around to replace de Gea, and then get Maguire, Shaw, and Rashford out the team next.

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:31 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
People were blaming Henderson for the leaks, turns out it either wasn't him, or at the very least there are others.

We could really do with having Henderson around to replace de Gea, and then get Maguire, Shaw, and Rashford out the team next.
it will have been a load of them...

this lot are that dense they could bend light...

they'll be singing like canaries to everyone who will listen....

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Lok

Quote:

And Bruno. And The Scottish Player. And Sancho. And....

The list is endless. They're all shit.

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
We've just lost our opening two games and been hammered by a club called Brentford....

They can write what they want, it will all appear true ..

Unread 15-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Street Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I don’t expect him to come in and have an immediate positive impact. I’d be happy with him just straight up leathering some of them.
That made me laugh!

Unread 15-08-2022, 12:16 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Rashers told the club he was editing the Beano when really he was off novelising dressing room leaks for the tabloids? Stranger things

Unread 15-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
it will have been a load of them...

this lot are that dense they could bend light...

they'll be singing like canaries to everyone who will listen....
Yeah, pretty much all of them are self-serving bastards.

Clearly goes a lot further than Henderson, Pogba, Lingard.

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Stickman

they are playing like a lower half championship side at the moment so would do well to shut the £#%&! up.

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Sparky***

Definitely Ronaldos people leaking this stuff. I read another one today saying that he’s sulking in the canteen eating on his own

Unread 15-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Harry Flashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Have to give theses players some kudos tbh, to have skin so thick that no matter how bad you are on the pitch you can convince yourselves it’s because the manager is asking too much of you or not being nice enough to you is incredible

https://twitter.com/adamcrafton_/sta...eKF6GCS0lZJcqw

https://twitter.com/adamcrafton_/sta...eKF6GCS0lZJcqw

Vultures circling, but at least it’s around the players and not the manager.

Interesting that Maguire was on the cusp of being dropped already..
Should be made to train like this in the heat.

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Buck

Assuming these are really coming from inside the dressing room, what is there to gain for a player to leak things constantly? I remember the Moyes banned chips story and thinking that made the players look absolutely pathetic but they would make the counterpoint that those players were league winners twelve months before with a certain routine. These players have nothing to earn them the benefit of the doubt.

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Assuming these are really coming from inside the dressing room, what is there to gain for a player to leak things constantly? I remember the Moyes banned chips story and thinking that made the players look absolutely pathetic but they would make the counterpoint that those players were league winners twelve months before with a certain routine. These players have nothing to earn them the benefit of the doubt.
You could rely on the old players to deliver when the chips were down.

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:23 PM
dunk

They’re going to admit defeat on de Jong at 11pm on deadline day and wonder why all the 2nd/3rd/4th options don’t fancy it

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:37 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flashman
Should be made to train like this in the heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnJ-Uc8qQaE
What. A. Film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
You could rely on the old players to deliver when the chips were down.

Cod almighty, we rarely got battered back in those days.

Anyone else open this thread thinking it was a script leak for an adult movie starring welsh vegetables?

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/manunitedzone_/s...ZV43aePOv87DGQ

They’re going to admit defeat on de Jong at 11pm on deadline day and wonder why all the 2nd/3rd/4th options don’t fancy it
The money is there though, apparently.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Garner is now up for sale as we attempt to quickly push through transfers.

If you want Rabiot and De Jong now, you need to sell someone to get Rabiot. Can’t have both and can’t have Rabiot now because then you can’t have de Jong. We’re penny-punching dithering #@&%!s. Absolute shambles. Still, it’s only August and bottom of the table.

Unread 15-08-2022, 02:43 PM
dunk

Closed Thread