United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Is Frenkie signing for us this week?
Yes 26 28.26%
No 66 71.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2022, 09:57 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Some huge dawgs in the yes camp.

No one of note in the no camp.

Could be an important factor

Unread 11-08-2022, 10:11 AM
Rorschach

I'd decided not to sage this and just see how it rolls - then I checked BBC Sport this morning and even they're saying he's close to a Chelsea deal - placing us 3rd in what has been a 2 horse race all summer.

So I voted neigh.

Unread 11-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Pop

His owner has been mouthing off on instagram about him and her "living the best life" in Barcelona.

There or London then.

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
No offence Drex. A lot of the no's look like ginners ghost accounts though.

Unread 11-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Quote:
No offence Drex. A lot of the no's look like ginners ghost accounts though.
No taken my pal I thought it was funny. Plus, us naysayers/cowards deserve to be mocked

Unread 11-08-2022, 02:18 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Some huge dawgs in the yes camp.

No one of note in the no camp.

Could be an important factor
All big dogs go the way of Old Yeller on a long enough timeline. We will see which camp is right

Unread 13-08-2022, 01:46 PM
saffers

anxious63, Arnold Muhren, BarryX, big chief, Billy Bigbollox, Blomq15, chooch, Chorlton74, CockOfTheNorth, Dasilvatwins, dinger, Dr Stranger, dragflick, Drexl, dunk, elhombre, ErikvanHaaksbergen, est.1878, Finport Red, flixton, FraUtd, Garageflower, geo100100, guerreiro, Gypsum Fantastic, Hank Scorpio, History, HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon, Joe Biden, lenin, Lok, Long tongue phooey, madhattricks, moransbleedinghead, Motown Manc, Mr_Ed, My Name is Heath, n48, naes_sean, Neo, Ortolan, patty1038, Patty_b, Pop, puressence, RedNick80, Red_Rizla, Rorschach, rustling jimmies, ryanMUFC, Selhurst Samurai, silv, Sloppy, Sparky***, Stickman, Surfers do Charlie, sweetleftfoot, the heathen, TheNew, THEOS, Vedder, waynes ear's, Weekend Hussler, windy waffles, ZiggyStardust

Unread 13-08-2022, 01:57 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
anxious63, Arnold Muhren, BarryX, big chief, Billy Bigbollox, Blomq15, chooch, Chorlton74, CockOfTheNorth, Dasilvatwins, dinger, Dr Stranger, dragflick, Drexl, dunk, elhombre, ErikvanHaaksbergen, est.1878, Finport Red, flixton, FraUtd, Garageflower, geo100100, guerreiro, Gypsum Fantastic, Hank Scorpio, History, HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon, Joe Biden, lenin, Lok, Long tongue phooey, madhattricks, moransbleedinghead, Motown Manc, Mr_Ed, My Name is Heath, n48, naes_sean, Neo, Ortolan, patty1038, Patty_b, Pop, puressence, RedNick80, Red_Rizla, Rorschach, rustling jimmies, ryanMUFC, Selhurst Samurai, silv, Sloppy, Sparky***, Stickman, Surfers do Charlie, sweetleftfoot, the heathen, TheNew, THEOS, Vedder, waynes ear's, Weekend Hussler, windy waffles, ZiggyStardust

Some names on there will be getting regular reminders. Astounding work if we pull this off. Honestly think we should all be rewarded for our positivity and sagery.

Unread 13-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Vedder

Yeah what a win, great stuff from the club. We’ve only lost our first game of the season and had a whole pre season without the players the manager wanted but you know we should start playing well by Christmas what business

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Some names on there will be getting regular reminders. Astounding work if we pull this off. Honestly think we should all be rewarded for our positivity and sagery.
I have been made aware of some of the stuff posted during my absence in july.

All i'm saying is, there's gonna be fireworks once he is announced.

Disgusting behaviour by certain so called reds....

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Definitely this, bed wetters in the mud amirite

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Yeah what a win, great stuff from the club. We’ve only lost our first game of the season and had a whole pre season without the players the manager wanted but you know we should start playing well by Christmas what business
You need to have a long term view of this Vedz.

I'd lose the next 10 games if it meant we got a paradigm changing player like FDJ. Nevermind one loss.

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Nobody here doesn’t want de jong . The poll was “do you think he will sign ?”

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Vedder

He’s still not coming

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:07 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Definitely this, bed wetters in the mud amirite

whatever happened before, you chose us in the end AK. I want you on tip top wum form for this if we do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I have been made aware of some of the stuff posted during my absence in july.

All i'm saying is, there's gonna be fireworks once he is announced.

Disgusting behaviour by certain so called reds....
we will not forget

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:22 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Nobody here doesn’t want de jong . The poll was “do you think he will sign ?”
Correct. In fact, the poll was actually: "Is Frenkie signing for us this week?" and tomorrow is the start of a new week

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:29 PM
NedKelly

Anti-sages cacking themselves now. Don’t worry drexl, you weren’t a loud mouthed little shit so me and the boys will go easy on you. Some others though… Good luck to them, that’s all I’ll say for now.

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Anti-sages cacking themselves now. Don’t worry drexl, you weren’t a loud mouthed little shit so me and the boys will go easy on you. Some others though… Good luck to them, that’s all I’ll say for now.
Cheers pal

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Cheers pal
Real recognises real, always.

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
We're not anti sages, we're reverse sages 😏
Closed Thread