United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Stickman

can’t be worse than Fred or McT.

we need to realise where we are, we need some decent players not works beaters.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:28 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Oh, it REEKS of a panic but. If he was a primary target, he’d be here by now.

Surely means no FDJ either. Completely negligent to put all our eggs in that basket.
Maybe Joel had a word with Erik and said we need to get rid of the Scottish player and Fred. Could be multiple midfielders incoming. You never know.

Still a few weeks of the window left...

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:29 AM
saffers

Good player but why now.

If its as substitute for frenkie then now, if its as a cheap extra depth option(hes better than mcfred) then yeah go on then.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:30 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Whatever happens people won't be happy ....

Some people still believe they're playing football manager year after year...

"I signed him when I was..."

Muppets
“…..anyway, whose round is it? I got the last one”

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Maybe Joel had a word with Erik and said we need to get rid of the Scottish player and Fred. Could be multiple midfielders incoming. You never know.

Still a few weeks of the window left...
Hope you’re right, Pal.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Good player. Could have been sorted months ago.
Could it? Yeah....?

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:31 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
“…..anyway, whose round is it? I got the last one”

Hope you’re right, Pal.
I have faith in Joel; he seems like a really nice man.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:31 AM
saffers

We lost Mata, Pogba, Matic.

Fred and The Scottish Player are not what you can survive on alone a whole season.

Has to be a couple of mids coming in.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:32 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Where does this come from? i thought he just loved his mum. Could do with those kind of morals in the squad.
On several occasions he expected to be in the team when he wasn’t. Removed himself from the national team .

His mom agent complained he isn’t playing in the role he wanted to. Same mother agent threatens to move Rabiot away from psg if he didn’t get games.

Any sort of agent that’s trying to pull the shots over where and if their player should start is a red flag. Trying to avoid these shit@#%&!s not bring more into the dressing room

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:33 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
On several occasions he expected to be in the team when he wasn’t. Removed himself from the national team .

His mom agent complained he isn’t playing in the role he wanted to. Same mother agent threatens to move Rabiot away from psg if he didn’t get games.

Any sort of agent that’s trying to pull the shots over where and if their player should start is a red flag. Trying to avoid these shit@#%&!s not bring more into the dressing room
I'd be more surprised if a French player didn't have issues with the NT. It's their thing.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I'd be more surprised if a French player didn't have issues with the NT. It's their thing.
https://amp.marca.com/en/football/ue...d4f8b464b.html

Though his mom also slagged off Paul pogba so maybe he’s exactly the type of person we need to bring in 🤔

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:34 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

We'd have more Rabiot than Sainsbury's.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I have faith in Joel; he seems like a really nice man.
Would definitely get a round in. Probably sit with the chair turned around so the back faces the front. That’s just what he’s like. Top 3 chocolate bars banter, ‘whip’ noise whenever someone gets a text of their missus. Post it all on Instagram with the caption ‘calm before the storm’. Top bloke.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:40 AM
ZiggyStardust

I was completely against this obvious desperate panic buy but this deal might suddenly be looking a lot better

How about a straight swap for the Scottish midfielder Juve

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:41 AM
MUFCOK

If we're signing players from Juventus, we should be trying to sign Arthur Melo on loan. Get him in on loan for a season, if it doesn't work out then he goes back to Juve and we've not paid any transfer fees.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK
If we're signing players from Juventus, we should be trying to sign Arthur Melo on loan. Get him in on loan for a season, if it doesn't work out then he goes back to Juve and we've not paid any transfer fees.
Basically like every other club who try to sign United players. Get them on loan have United pay the wages and then give them back once you realise how shit they are.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I was completely against this obvious desperate panic buy but this deal might suddenly be looking a lot better

How about a straight swap for the Scottish midfielder Juve

https://www.twitter.com/Sport_Witnes...55570458542082
Ok, now I’m on board.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:44 AM
MUFCOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Basically like every other club who try to sign United players. Get them on loan have United pay the wages and then give them back once you realise how shit they are.
Couldn't be any worse than Fred or The Scottish Player for a full season.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:50 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We lost Mata, Pogba, Matic.

Fred and The Scottish Player are not what you can survive on alone a whole season.

Has to be a couple of mids coming in.
you told us frenkie was

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Dr Stranger

Only one man for the job

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:06 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Unfortunately we're more likely to send in Harold Shipman.
Closed Thread