United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2022, 01:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

Is there any transfer we're involved in that isn't viewed as complicated

It's not really complicated Utd, we are woefully short in attack and have to bring in two forwards urgently

Unread 04-08-2022, 02:37 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
SO THEY WANTED 3 MILLION FOR A 15/16 YEAR OLD KID FFS
Vinicius Jr went for €45m as a 16 year-old.

Basically €3m is peanuts for a top tier talent at that age.

Unread 04-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Vinicius Jr went for €45m as a 16 year-old.

Basically €3m is peanuts for a top tier talent at that age.
Maybe he wasn’t a top talent. There’s hundreds of 15 year old players that clubs keep an eye on and could have signed. This is a non story.

Though it does say something that all the foreign youth players united have signed over the years, none have yet developed into first team standard worth millions. Either the recruitment is shit or the development is. The only one that’s ever turned out remotely good enough for united’s first team left on a free having barely played for the first team.

Unread 05-08-2022, 05:50 PM
AK14

Unread 05-08-2022, 05:57 PM
dunk

United fancy a deal at Ł35m, probs including add-ons.

RB Salzburg fancy a new Stadium and training ground.

Unread 05-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
United fancy a deal at Ł35m, probs including add-ons.

RB Salzburg fancy a new Stadium and training ground.
Sure the player’s current wages and contract in relation to what he’d get at his new club wouldn’t prevent him easing a deal through by putting in a written transfer request.

Unread 05-08-2022, 06:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Sure the player’s current wages and contract in relation to what he’d get at his new club wouldn’t prevent him easing a deal through by putting in a written transfer request.
Not sure he’s that arsed about moving this summer, next summer was always the plan and talk of any deal this summer to include a loan back for a year.

Good chance he gets a better move next summer, even if it’s us.

Unread 06-08-2022, 11:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
According to Sky information, top talent Benjamin #Sesko , who is coveted throughout Europe, wants to develop for another season at @RedBullSalzburg ! #SkyBuliAT #inundaut
Briefings have begun…

What we’re seeing is a masterclass in debt management.

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Jethro

It's amazing to me the amount of money wasted on "punts" over the years. Yet a star in the making is a no go. I hope everyone in charge of the club dies a horrific fiery death. I hate them so much.

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It's amazing to me the amount of money wasted on "punts" over the years. Yet a star in the making is a no go. I hope everyone in charge of the club dies a horrific fiery death. I hate them so much.

Fair.

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Star in the making

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:25 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:30 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Star in the making
I know he's not from the Eredivisie so it may be a bit difficult to grasp.

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:35 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Unread 06-08-2022, 12:36 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Wrong side of the bed today kemosabe. Been windmilling all morning.

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
So now they’re about signing two strikers , for the one we needed a few weeks ago and Ronaldos replacement

Nothing like letting other clubs know how desperate you are

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:36 PM
dunk

RB Salzburg say Ł42m and loan back, United say Ł35m (mostly add ons no doubt).. ‘too complicated’

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:40 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
So now they’re about signing two strikers , for the one we needed a few weeks ago and Ronaldos replacement

Nothing like letting other clubs know how desperate you are
We’re not signing both
We’re in talks for both but we’ll only sign the cheaper shitter one who also happens to be racist

Good times

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Liverpool's new summer striker signing scored for them yesterday.

City's new summer striker signing scored for them today. Twice.

United are now attempting to start talks for a new summer striker signing having lost their opening game to Brighton.

Absolute omnishambles, this club.
Closed Thread