United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Arnold Muhren

It’s started. Before a competitive ball has been kicked. ETH needs to wipe them all out, the £#%&!ing dogs. Scorched Earth.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
All of those players should be fined

Doesn’t look good that the club came out and said they were relaxed about the players leaving early
Not good to have mixed messages from the club and manager

Love this from ETH
No bullshit PR spin, it was completely unacceptable
That might happen.

Fine Ronaldo two weeks wages and that's £1m saved for the glazers.

Absolute pisstake though, glad to see ETh calling them out for this.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Seamus

You would think the senior players would hang about to take the younger players on the piss after the game. Its sad that the traditions are slowly being eroded at our great club.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Ronny

High risk strategy picking a fight with the players before the season even starts.
Almost as if Erik is working his ticket.
Does he imagine the club will back him against them?
When have they ever done that?

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:22 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
High risk strategy picking a fight with the players before the season even starts.
Almost as if Erik is working his ticket.
Does he imagine the club will back him against them?
When have they ever done that?

He's going to have to stand up to them at some point.

Probably better to do it now.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Bobda

ETH needs to make a strong statement here, deal with it head on.
Similar to being sent to jail, important that you confront the biggest lad early doors. Fortunately for ETH and the new defenders, everybody at the club are bigger than they are, take your pick.

Seriously though, drop them all for the opener. Imagine the shockwaves through the club, the gravy train days are over

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
He's going to have to stand up to them at some point.

Probably better to do it now.
Better to do it when he has won something right now it's just naive.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
I think it's a huge issue. Senior players should want to be there and going into the dressing room to talk to the young players and share their experiences. It's a squad not a collection of individuals. If getting home 20 minutes early, missing the traffic what a load of %@#$&!s, is more important than chatting with the younger players then £#%&! them off. We need to rebuild the idea of the club.
Again, depends what the players that played Saturday were told. Were they all there? Were they told they had to be? If they weren’t told to be there and those leaving early were there of their own volition, then difficult to criticise

I’ve not seen the interview so I don’t know if he’s referring to all the players or the players that were playing.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Again, depends what the players that played Saturday were told. Were they all there? Were they told they had to be? If they weren’t told to be there and those leaving early were there of their own volition, then difficult to criticise

I’ve not seen the interview so I don’t know if he’s referring to all the players or the players that were playing.
Think he said all of them.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Think he said all of them.
In that case it’s a case of instruction vs. What they did. If they didn’t follow clear instructions, fine the lot of them.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In that case it’s a case of instruction vs. What they did. If they didn’t follow clear instructions, fine the lot of them.
Are you sure it’s the sort of thing that requires a clear instruction. I didn’t have to tell my 6 year old sons that they couldn’t leave after they were subbed.

It’s just basic common sense and respect.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:33 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Are you sure it’s the sort of thing that requires a clear instruction. I didn’t have to tell my 6 year old sons that they couldn’t leave after they were subbed.

Being in a team…..

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:38 PM
dunk

Quote:

The one subbed needs no instruction tbh. I’m more thinking the ones in the stand. What were they told.

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
only Ronaldo from the playing squad.

the other weren't even in the squad so that is understandable.
a player subbed off at half time doesn't just get showered and leave before the end of the game. especially a player that didn't even do a preseason apart from some ab crunches in his home gym with his son.

ETH is basically talking directly to Ronaldo.
Yeah. Ronaldo is a bad influence now. He was a bit of a brat last season too imo.

Unread 03-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Pop

I'd father Ronaldo's children but ETH can't be undermined here. He could be another Christian Gross but it feels like the first proper footballing appointment since Fergie retired. Just allow him to buy his contract out, two faced statement declaring his eternal love for Utd, toodle-£#%&!ing-oo and thanks for the memories you precious little bitch.

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:38 PM
utd99

Quote:

It's not, you're totally right. The world is going mental when this even has to be debated. You'll still have people making excuses mind.

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:24 AM
puressence

he says all the one who left obv the gutter press make sure its all about ronaldo .

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:27 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
he says all the one who left obv the gutter press make sure its all about ronaldo .
Yup.

Not happy with any of them, not just Ronaldo.

Fine them all and move on, but you just know this will still be a story in a few months.

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Yep weird that the press would make it all about the most famous player of all time. And one that’s the highest paid at the club and evidently wants to leave.

Typical!

Unread 04-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Stickman

Just another reason he needs to go, Ronaldo press is nothing but a bad smell when it’s 2022 Ronaldo.
Closed Thread