United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Unread 27-07-2022, 08:21 AM
Mr_Ed

Default Finding a hair in your food

Just been eating a few Brazil nuts which were quite enjoyable until I found a thick black hair in the bowl.

Dirty bastards. I’ve boycotted my local Dixie Chicken for the same reasons - hair in my chips.

As you were.

Unread 27-07-2022, 08:40 AM
Drexl

Agreed: bad eggs

BUT... finding a hair in a bag of nuts > taking a bite out of a brevil cheese toastie, then having to spit out that half-masticated mouthful, only for it to then dangle from said toastie by a long blonde hair that used to belong to the woman who made said toastie imo

Unread 27-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Poop

Finding a hair in something like a fry up is revolting. Inevitably there will be some oil on the plate and the hair slithers through it like a swimming snake as you fork it out

Been fortunate enough to never knowingly consume one.

Unread 27-07-2022, 10:01 AM
BarryX

Small black curly ones are the worst.

Unread 27-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Small black curly ones are the worst.
Reported

Unread 27-07-2022, 01:04 PM
My Name is Heath

Better than finding food in your hair.

Or a hare in your food.

Or if you worked in a male only mortuary and left out your lunch, finding a Herr in your food.

Or finding a hirsture German prince who was the sole beneficiary of a multi billion pound business sitting in a giant 'rate my takeaway' dish...

A hairy Herr heir in your food.

Unread 27-07-2022, 02:07 PM
ragnorak

my daughters and I have long accepted that we will see their mother's love expressed with hair in food. the woman sheds more than the dog ffs

Unread 27-07-2022, 02:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Just been eating a few Brazil nuts which were quite enjoyable until I found a thick black hair in the bowl.

Dirty bastards. I’ve boycotted my local Dixie Chicken for the same reasons - hair in my chips.

As you were.
Probably the nasal hair of some swarthy nut picking ogre.

Unread 27-07-2022, 07:40 PM
measlyshark

I used to live in a shared student house with a young lady, who had very long hair.

Whilst cleaning the nether regions I felt an odd hair down below, upon gentle tugging and further investigation I discovered I had somehow ingested one of said long hairs and it was now completing it's, admittedly unpleasant, journey.