United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 12:30 AM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Currently sipping an IPA in Buenos Aires.

👌 Nice!
Che boludo, if you’d bothered to hit me up you’d know to start on the Quilmes before smashing the fernet con coca
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 07:32 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
You run John Lewis Wale's branch. f*** off.
Erm, good one. Tbf I’d be lashing out if my Friday night was so boring I felt that taking a photo of a can of Kronenbourg on a fence post in a horse’s paddock was a good idea.
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 07:36 AM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I do wonder if the apple was frozen or at least chilled.
Actually might try that - some frozen apple slices in a glass of Westons
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 11:08 AM
92ToBury
 
Default

Hot summer's day, this stuff is lethal:


Back on the Korev when it's available up here.
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 12:21 PM
measlyshark
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Erm, good one. Tbf I’d be lashing out if my Friday night was so boring I felt that taking a photo of a can of Kronenbourg on a fence post in a horse’s paddock was a good idea.
It's not a horses paddock, it's the view from the summer house.

When we had a horse it was kept about a mile in the distance.
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Hot summer's day, this stuff is lethal:


Back on the Korev when it's available up here.
Love the rattler.

Had far too much this last few months so looking at changes of habit so I don’t drink in the house.

Are you on Fistral beach perchance?
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 09:48 PM
The taste of syphillis
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
f*** me, is that real? Is that your thumb? You've either smashed the f***er in a door or injected filler into it.

Cut it off, you know it makes sense.
Never mind the thumb I’ve seen bigger hands on Trump
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 10:27 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Tesco doing 15 cans (440ml) of 1664 for £10. Absolute bargain that.
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 11:02 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Been on the sauce for 2 days in London, pretty much caned a bottle of vodka last night before antichrist club night, 4am finish. Tonight is torture garden, projected 6am finish....
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 11:05 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Been on the sauce for 2 days in London, pretty much caned a bottle of vodka last night before antichrist club night, 4am finish. Tonight is torture garden, projected 6am finish....
IM guessing these aren’t ‘Happy House’ events by the names. Enjoy. .
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 11:10 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Love the rattler.

Had far too much this last few months so looking at changes of habit so I don’t drink in the house.

Are you on Fistral beach perchance?
Looks like that photo was - I googled it.

I was on there last month though, with 92ers Jr old enough to not need school holidays, we're able to take advantage of cheaper and quieter accommodation in June.

Used to drink at the Sunset Bar in Perranporth before they pulled the Ponsmere Hotel down. Similar straight off the beach into the bar feeling but far more relaxed.
 
Unread 23-07-2022, 11:37 PM
measlyshark
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Looks like that photo was - I googled it.

I was on there last month though, with 92ers Jr old enough to not need school holidays, we're able to take advantage of cheaper and quieter accommodation in June.

Used to drink at the Sunset Bar in Perranporth before they pulled the Ponsmere Hotel down. Similar straight off the beach into the bar feeling but far more relaxed.
Lot of the local bars do it. Cracking stuff, but proper dangerous.
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 12:06 AM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
Lot of the local bars do it. Cracking stuff, but proper dangerous.
Yeah, the berry one's a lot tamer.

What do you think of the Offshore Pilsner that Sharp's are doing?
 
Unread 24-07-2022, 12:24 AM
measlyshark
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Yeah, the berry one's a lot tamer.

What do you think of the Offshore Pilsner that Sharp's are doing?
Nice, Korev is as well.

Rattler is mental though. Had a ride/drinking session when I didn't realise how strong it is.......proper shitered.

My own fault for thinking rattler was comparable to thatchers. 7 pints of it in about 90 mins, turned up in a right mess.

Wife (local) looked at me as if I was a complete imbecile (correct) when I told her what I'd done.

f***ing lovely though Rattler....

I do love a Doom Bar though. Something about it.
 
Unread 18-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Poop
 
Default

What is this stuff? Got a sniff of it today is it smelled mouth watering. Didn't want to drop twenty quid on it though, not being much of a drinker.

 
Unread 18-08-2022, 10:19 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
What is this stuff? Got a sniff of it today is it smelled mouth watering. Didn't want to drop twenty quid on it though, not being much of a drinker.

Commonly drunk on the slopes and by posh fillies
 
Unread 18-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

This summer's drink, it's okayyyy..

Not a huge fan, not for my pallet, mix it, crushed ice....

Gets you walloped
 
Unread 18-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Poop
 
Default

I'm very posh, and there's a bit of summer left.

I'll get a bottle tomorrow then, and probably chuck it down the kitchen sink after one mouthful.
 
Unread 18-08-2022, 10:28 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I'm very posh, and there's a bit of summer left.

I'll get a bottle tomorrow then, and probably chuck it down the kitchen sink after one mouthful.
Do it...

Throw a bit of sprite and ice in...
 
Unread 18-08-2022, 10:28 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I'm very posh, and there's a bit of summer left.

I'll get a bottle tomorrow then, and probably chuck it down the kitchen sink after one mouthful.
I thought you were teetotal.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Boozin’ 2022
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's for Tea 2022 redhegemony Food and Drink 57 12-01-2022 06:49 PM
summer (+spring) boozin thread. est.1878 Food and Drink 62 22-06-2019 10:53 PM
Boozin My Name is Keith Food and Drink 1023 18-09-2016 10:44 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.