United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 04-08-2022, 06:38 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I can't stand it for the most part. Absolutely full of narcissists.
100%.

Full of virtue signalling and bullshit stories completely made up but copied and pasted by many different people - usually Indians.

"This guy was shit at his interview and called me a c***...but you know what, we hired him! Shall I tell you why etc...."

Unread 04-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Mr_Ed

I live second to the end of a cul-de-sac with the neighbours being at the end. To get to their house I have to give legal right of way so they can park their cars etc... which is fine. However they are having building work done and the builders are happy to park on my drive and bloke my cars in...

The only thing here is that I WFH so tend not to have to go out during the day anyway; it's just more the principle that they park up and don't give a toss.

Unread 04-08-2022, 07:09 PM
waynes ear's

tell the f***ing c***s to move instead of being a massive p***y

Unread 04-08-2022, 07:31 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
tell the f***ing c***s to move instead of being a massive p***y
If you don't need to move your vehicles, tell them that you do & ask for £ for them to park there. £20 a day. will save them a shit load of hassle

Unread 04-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Imagine being that much of a Cuck you let builders park on your drive....

Precedent set though now, try telling them to move it ....

Unread 04-08-2022, 07:57 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Imagine being that much of a Cuck you let builders park on your drive....

Precedent set though now, try telling them to move it ....
Big words from somebody who probably spent a weekend in the TA then gives it the big I AM.

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Big words from somebody who probably spent a weekend in the TA then gives it the big I AM.

Ok mate, working from home, trapped in your own house by builders.....

May aswell put your balls in the biscuit pal, the most emasculating thing I've read in years...

Do them a brew for when they tip up tmrw, that's if you're not a morning zoom ...

Absolute mess....

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:03 PM
armchair

Best just pull the curtains if they arrange a barbeque in the garden imo.

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Ok mate, working from home, trapped in your own house by builders.....

May aswell put your balls in the biscuit pal, the most emasculating thing I've read in years...

Do them a brew for when they tip up tmrw, that's if you're not a morning zoom ...

Absolute mess....
Yeah yeahÖ turn it in sausage fingers. Iíve had a word and it got sorted - I just didnít want to come over like a complete tw*t given I wasnít leaving the house all day.

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yeah yeahÖ turn it in sausage fingers. Iíve had a word and it got sorted - I just didnít want to come over like a complete tw*t given I wasnít leaving the house all day.
Suuuuuure you have......"had a word"

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Drexl

Get that dog from the other thread to shit on their van imo

Unread 04-08-2022, 08:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Suuuuuure you have......"had a word"

Cracking builders tbf working until 8pm

Unread 04-08-2022, 09:09 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Cracking builders tbf working until 8pm

Good job Ed hasnít come over like a complete tw*t here though, thatís the main thing

Unread 04-08-2022, 09:38 PM
Poop

ffs, dog shit on the door handles, dog shit in the exhaust and slash their tires. Be a man and do it!

Unread 04-08-2022, 10:29 PM
dunk

£15.99 to rent a film digitally

Unread 04-08-2022, 11:32 PM
guerreiro

Shrill voices. Itís what youíre born with, but god theyíre awful.

Woman works for me with the most god awful shrieky voice itís like constant fingernails on a chalkboard. Been in the same job for 17 years and wonders why. Need to tell her itís her voice holding her back, no one wants to hear her speak.

Unread 04-08-2022, 11:39 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
ffs, dog shit on the door handles, dog shit in the exhaust and slash their tires. Be a man and do it!
Just talk to them. They'll just do the most convenient thing possible then if you complain they'll do the next most convenient option. Saying "you can't park there; that's my driveway" is a far easier message to decipher than dog shit from an unknown source on their van. They don't think they are parking on anyone's driveway because no-one has told them. They aren't doing it out of spite. It's ignorance and convenience.

Unread 05-08-2022, 05:16 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Just talk to them. They'll just do the most convenient thing possible then if you complain they'll do the next most convenient option. Saying "you can't park there; that's my driveway" is a far easier message to decipher than dog shit from an unknown source on their van. They don't think they are parking on anyone's driveway because no-one has told them. They aren't doing it out of spite. It's ignorance and convenience.
I know theyíre generally thick as f*** but I reckon theyíd definitely know it was from a dog.

Unread 05-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Fair enough I suppose. I'd still at least try to swipe their lunch boxes and sneak some dog shit into their sandwiches when they aren't looking though.

Unread 05-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
100%.

Full of virtue signalling and bullshit stories completely made up but copied and pasted by many different people - usually Indians.

"This guy was shit at his interview and called me a c***...but you know what, we hired him! Shall I tell you why etc...."

massive amount of lying that doesnít get called out on there. Itís weird how lapped up it is, due to it being a corporate environment etc and youíre not sure whoís watching, nobody wants to call any of it out.