United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 06-08-2021, 01:03 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
But the term seems to be everywhere without context or meaning, annoying as.

Whats really f***ing me off today is the amount of 55 year old d***heads riding around on the nosiest harley davisons money can buy. Accountants out pretending they're hells angels, absolute ****ers on wheels. Is there not some law about silencers on motor bikes? these things are deafning
What about 40 year old d*** heads?

Unread 06-08-2021, 01:09 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Trying to talk to a GP in what is increasingly like trying to get an audience with the f***ing pope.

"can i book an appointment"
"it has to be a phone consultation"
"ok can i book that?"
"you have to book it on the Dr IQ app"
"can you not just f***ing book the appointment now seeing as you're not actually seeing anybody in the f***ing surgery and you're all sat around twiddling your f***ing thumbs?"

f***ing boils my piss.
I don't think that is an unreasonable intolerance.

Unread 06-08-2021, 03:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Trying to talk to a GP in what is increasingly like trying to get an audience with the f***ing pope.

"can i book an appointment"
"it has to be a phone consultation"
"ok can i book that?"
"you have to book it on the Dr IQ app"
"can you not just f***ing book the appointment now seeing as you're not actually seeing anybody in the f***ing surgery and you're all sat around twiddling your f***ing thumbs?"

f***ing boils my piss.
Oh, don’t mate. Mrs is pregnant atm. Trying to get her scan booked is like we’re asking to get her arms swapped with her legs.

“Right, so you’re pregnant?”
“Yes”
“And is that with a baby”
“Yes”
“Really?”
“Yes”
“Right then. f***in hell, well then… do you want a scan?”
“Yes”
“Really?”
“Yes”

DON’T YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS ALL THE f***ING TIME!?!?!?!

Unread 06-08-2021, 04:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
What about 40 year old d*** heads?
Goes for all these weekend racer ****ers tbh, bunch of middle class aging boy racers riding around on their expensive toys, noisey tw*ts.Going to see how many I can unseat this summer, love a good motor cycle shimmy me

Unread 06-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Ethers

Amount of motorcyclists Trippers will actually unseat this Summer : 0

Unread 06-08-2021, 05:10 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Amount of motorcyclists Trippers will actually unseat this Summer : 0
Maybe none, but if a good chance presents itself.........

Unread 06-08-2021, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
im really doing my best to understand this one.
Its why I got banned (see the "dead Fredsters" thread for more)

Unread 06-08-2021, 08:28 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
im really doing my best to understand this one.
it's people on the left posting the worst things they imagine the right would post. In the last 10 years, no-one has posted the n-word except lefties doing an impression of what they think the right would post.

I think maybe if you are the only one posting the n-word on this site in ten years then maybe you are the racist and not the people you think are hiding their racism.

It's f***ing annoying someone trying to fill the site with racist terms to own the right. None of it is allowed. It's a red line.

Unread 06-08-2021, 08:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it's people on the left posting the worst things they imagine the right would post. In the last 10 years, no-one has posted the n-word except lefties doing an impression of what they think the right would post.

I think maybe if you are the only one posting the n-word on this site in ten years then maybe you are the racist and not the people you think are hiding their racism.

It's f***ing annoying someone trying to fill the site with racist terms to own the right. None of it is allowed. It's a red line.
Have you ever had any out and out racists on the site? When I think of what I was reading on some forums back in the day, things have definitely changed for the better on that front IMO.

Unread 06-08-2021, 08:41 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Have you ever had any out and out racists on the site? When I think of what I was reading on some forums back in the day, things have definitely changed for the better on that front IMO.
you didn't want to get badger (rip) started on the nigerians tbh

Unread 06-08-2021, 08:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yes. Lots. I was attacked because I objected to whites on here calling people a name because they were from a region of asia.

The abuse marlo got was crazy too. It only made me be more team marlo. I don't want to drag up too much but people were dropping the n-word in 2008. Was the first word I banned from here.

Unread 06-08-2021, 09:40 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Maybe none, but if a good chance presents itself.........
....you'll do f*** all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
you didn't want to get badger (rip) started on the nigerians tbh
Wasn't danbert nocurry outed as BNP or something I seem to recall?

Unread 06-08-2021, 09:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
....you'll do f*** all.
I would have yesterday when they completely ruined my al fresco lunch. Out of sight, out of mind this evening.....

Unread 06-08-2021, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Certainly got banned for something along those lines IIRC.

Unread 06-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

It was a spoof account by a leftie who died, thread where he was outed was decent.

Unread 06-08-2021, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
It was a spoof account by a leftie who died, thread where he was outed was decent.
You mean it really was actually subthreehours??

Was also accused by some on here of being a bloo IIRC (of course that wasn't true either)

Unread 06-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I get it now. Agree to your further point re Marlo too a few posts down.

Unread 07-08-2021, 09:23 AM
beersexchipsgravy

People mowing their lawns before 9.30am on a Saturday morning. SCUM.

Unread 07-08-2021, 09:24 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
People mowing their lawns before 9.30am on a Saturday morning. SCUM.
Won't be taking her for a second date then?

Unread 09-08-2021, 05:39 PM
est.1878

Lawn theme cont:

Cutting yours then a neighbour has the copycat audacity to start cutting theirs.