United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Pop

Thumbs down Martin Tyler

A truly appalling Herman Munster lookalike bitter £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Discuss (using the foulest possible language imaginable).

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:14 AM
VodkaAndCoke

#@&%!ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

The only reason he hasn't been pulled up on his obvious bias against United is because everyone watching who isn't a United fan is thinking and saying the exact same things and so it seems 'natural' to them all. Imagine the national outrage that would ensue if he give it a 'YEEESSSSSSSS!!!' when United scored in a similar situation like today. :shakehead:

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:15 AM
Pop

Thumbs up

Two replies, two accusations of child molestation.

I like that.

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:55 AM
MagnificentSeven

the anti united bias is one thing but the way he clearly wants city to win games that don't even affect us makes him an all round @#%&!, the closet bertie @#%&!. when city played dortmund or madrid in the champions league and they gave the ball away at one point, and he let out a sigh...:shakehead:

Unread 10-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Neo

A thread on this @#%&! has been long overdue.

I still can't believe he actually CELEBRATED the City equalizer today.

You could literally hear the ecstasy in his scream as Zabaleta's shot hit the back of the net, almost as loudly as you could hear the anguish in his voice as RVP's free-kick curled past Hart.

His ABU antics have been going on for years, ever since the "HOOOOOONREEEEE" ejaculations he used to burt into every week when Arsenal were our main rivals. A complete #@&%! who should have been £#%&!ed off into obscurity with Gray and Keys.

Unread 10-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Zorg

Loved it when he described one of United's eight goals against Arsenal as 'distasteful'

Unread 10-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A thread on this @#%&! has been long overdue.

I still can't believe he actually CELEBRATED the City equalizer today.

You could literally hear the ecstasy in his scream as Zabaleta's shot hit the back of the net, almost as loudly as you could hear the anguish in his voice as RVP's free-kick curled past Hart.

His ABU antics have been going on for years, ever since the "HOOOOOONREEEEE" ejaculations he used to burt into every week when Arsenal were our main rivals. A complete #@&%! who should have been £#%&!ed off into obscurity with Gray and Keys.
A long time before that:

Unread 10-12-2012, 03:21 AM
MagnificentSeven

does anyone have a video of his reaction to the zabaleta goal? was watching the game on a stream that wasn't showing sky

Unread 10-12-2012, 03:23 AM
General Woundwort

Exhibit A: his contrasting reactions in the FA Cup semi in '99 when Bergkamp scores a deflected equaliser and Giggs scores one of the best goals you'll ever see. Gray has to fill dead air after the Giggs goal because Tyler is so distraught. He doesn't even try to cover it up, the @#%&!.

Unread 10-12-2012, 08:10 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

the @#%&! was on top form yesterday......GNev should have punched the £#%&!er

Unread 10-12-2012, 09:19 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
the @#%&! was on top form yesterday......GNev should have punched the £#%&!er
G Nev, seems to make a point not to say anything in favour of United or against our opponents now imo, s2c, at first he was dropping little ones here and there which were great but now .... :shakehead:

Unread 10-12-2012, 10:19 AM
dunk

I've only seen the MOTD highlights, so I can't comment on Tyler yet, I do £#%&!ing hate the @#%&! though. Gonna watch the full game tonight, I will relay my full verdict once it's done.

Unread 10-12-2012, 10:53 AM
rafabio

For me that match that showed up Tyler as the ABU @#%&! is

Everton 2 - United 4 in the 2006-2007 season.

Fernandesssssssssssssssssssss at 2-0

Rooney scores at 3-0

And eagles makes it 4 (with a gulp in his throad) at 4-0

Unread 10-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Bral

For anyone who didnt hear Tyler yesterday, his reaction to City's equaliser was "Zabaletta, YES!!" :shakehead:

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:00 AM
believe

They are all the same tbf and it surprises me more how they get these jobs. Townsend, Paul £#%&!ing Walsh. Dowie, Alan Smith... the list goes on and on. Not many people wanted to even watch these @#%&!s play the game let alone talk about it.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Baron

He's such a £#%&!ing stain, how is it as such a £#%&!ing Gooner @#%&! he sucks off City at every chance? It's a nonsense - he should £#%&!ing hate them

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:06 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

comes into his own when he has an enthusiastic accomplice as well, a la @#%&!, so he not only gets to give it the Agggggguuuurrrooo, but can then indulge himself with his after action rapture and dig up any old controversial decision that went utd's way in 2002:shakehead:

Should be given the 'Elton Wellesby' treatment H&A.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Mark Corrigan

This is the one that always sticks out in my mind. The reaction to Anelkas pretty ordinary goal

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:10 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up

wouldn't have it any other way, £#%&! em all

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
wouldn't have it any other way, £#%&! em all
while I agree with your sentiment it does get a little tedious every week. Andy Townsend thinks he's some kind of £#%&!ing messiah when he puts any type of computer graphic on a player
Closed Thread