United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:20 PM
AK14

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:21 PM
dunk

What he did to Eriksen yesterday he did to someone v Palace which led to Fish getting sent off.

He’s done it to Fred about 10 times previous too.

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing pathetic defence of a £#%&!ing pathetic goalkeeper. Well done.
I'm not defending him, so much as pointing out that your (and akers's) constant vilification of the same individuals (irrespective of their performances) rather misses the point regarding why we've been collectively so shit for so long. it's not because de gea went from being the best keeper in the world to the worst in the pl.

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
What he did to Eriksen yesterday he did to someone v Palace which led to Fish getting sent off.

He’s done it to Fred about 10 times previous too.
He did it to Fred against Brighton which nearly led to us conceding after about two minutes.

He’s a £#%&!ing idiot

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'm not defending him, so much as pointing out that your (and akers's) constant vilification of the same individuals (irrespective of their performances) rather misses the point regarding why we've been collectively so shit for so long. it's not because de gea went from being the best keeper in the world to the worst in the pl.
But it’s not regardless of his performances. He’s been shit

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Vedder

I cannot believe that pass he made to Eriksen

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
It’s not irrespective of their performances though, is it, it’s because of their performances

He was never the best keeper in the World. He’s always been massively overrated, he was very good 2014-16, mostly.

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Vedder

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
8? He came for EIGHT crosses all last season?

My word.

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
8? He came for EIGHT crosses all last season?

My word.
Of the 8, 7 were punts into an empty 18 yard box I reckon.

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Wayne Jenkins

People can say Henderson is a p****, but he's better than that Spanish coward.

Ole was right to make him no.1, unfortunately he then got COVID, de Gea made a couple of decent saves, and some pundits were claiming he 'was back'

De Gea is one of the worst keepers in the league without doubt. The fact that the Brentford and Brighton keepers will prevent him going from going to the World Cup says it all.

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
People can say Henderson is a p****, but he's better than that Spanish coward.

Ole was right to make him no.1, unfortunately he then got COVID, de Gea made a couple of decent saves, and some pundits were claiming he 'was back'

De Gea is one of the worst keepers in the league without doubt. The fact that the Brentford and Brighton keepers will prevent him going from going to the World Cup says it all.
Yup.

I don’t think Henderson is that good but he’s a hell of a lot better than De Gea.

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He has a point. It’s a bit unfair of the opposition teams to turn up for league games wanting to compete and win and stuff. That’s not the United way.

Unread 15-08-2022, 07:09 PM
AK14

Getting absolutely hammered on MNF for his shittness in our first two games

Unread 15-08-2022, 07:26 PM
History

De gea needs binning but I'm glad it's not gonna be to the benefit of a cap wearing Joe Hart tribute act

Unread 15-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Getting absolutely hammered on MNF for his shittness in our first two games
Looks like a new goalkeeper is more important than a forward, can see why he’s desperate for Frenkie too

Unread 15-08-2022, 07:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
De gea needs binning but I'm glad it's not gonna be to the benefit of a cap wearing Joe Hart tribute act

Agreed.

Having a keeper that’s scared of spiders ffs

Unread 15-08-2022, 07:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Looks like a new goalkeeper is more important than a forward, can see why he’s desperate for Frenkie too
Who knew

Unread 15-08-2022, 10:45 PM
dunk

It’s taken a while, but the World is catching up.

Unread 15-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
https://twitter.com/maramperninety/s...SSGYqebuRiYBxg

It’s taken a while, but the World is catching up.
Carragher’s feature pre match tonight was also about how shit he is on the ball and now our own goal kicks landed us in trouble because he can’t pick a pass.

All this talk about a back up keeper: ten hag isn’t daft. He knows de gea isn’t good enough. Neither is Heaton. I think he want a competent keeper, good with his feet, who will eventually be phased in for de gea
Closed Thread