Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Switching Off

Default Alex Jones

Shit got wild today

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:22 PM
armchair

Been watching the whole thing, saved me bumping an old thread

The videos so far and live feed are here.
https://www.youtube.com/c/LawCrimeNetwork

They should be back in a bit.

big moment:

Watched loads of this trial. The great thing is the jury can submit questions of every witness.

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Ethers

Why is the lawyer so weird and unprofessional?

Whole thing seems a bit weird and fishy to me tbh

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Been watching it myself, the judge is so unprofessional and is obviously bias...

Feels like an absolute set up right now....

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Been watching it myself, the judge is so unprofessional and is obviously bias...

Yeah Iím not particularly pro-Alex Jones but I donít like how heís being portrayed here. You can see genuine remorse when he talks about the parents and the shooting - seems like people have made their minds up and just want him to burn. I got linked to a thread on Reddit and itís just people wishing death on him.

Weird place is America

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:32 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Yeah Iím not particularly pro-Alex Jones but I donít like how heís being portrayed here. You can see genuine remorse when he talks about the parents and the shooting - seems like people have made their minds up and just want him to burn. I got linked to a thread on Reddit and itís just people wishing death on him.

Weird place is America
I posted something along the lines of "so Alex Jones is worse than Adam Lanza?" on twitter - had to turn off notifications. Some of the stuff they said to me! Dehumanising.

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:37 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Been watching the whole thing, saved me bumping an old thread

The videos so far and live feed are here.
https://www.youtube.com/c/LawCrimeNetwork

They should be back in a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px1nMI3mmjg

big moment:
https://twitter.com/BGrueskin/status...76736852172800

Watched loads of this trial. The great thing is the jury can submit questions of every witness.
Are there going to be wider implications around the Jan 6 hearings?

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
What did AJ do on Jan 6 ?

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:39 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
I posted something along the lines of "so Alex Jones is worse than Adam Lanza?" on twitter - had to turn off notifications. Some of the stuff they said to me! Dehumanising.
How many of those people have actually watched his show or listened to him properly I wonder?

Imo they donít care about the shooting, they just care about getting the guy theyíve been told is their enemy. Drones, essentially.

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
No. Not for him. I think maybe Owen Shroyer (current infowars employee) is charged with something re jan 6th.

But this is all about Sandy Hook. This isn't a criminal trial. It's just for a jury to decide how much damages Jones should pay.

There's a second trial in Connecticut re Sandy Hook after this but I'm not sure of the detail.

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
How many of those people have actually watched his show or listened to him properly I wonder?

Imo they donít care about the shooting, they just care about getting the guy theyíve been told is their enemy. Drones, essentially.
Agreed, I'm an Alex Jones fan but his sandy hook behaviour was pretty poor, he should be punished by those families he hurt etc ...

But full deplatforming ? Death etc .....

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
What did AJ do on Jan 6 ?
Dunno, that's why I'm asking. Lots of tweets referencing that.

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Dunno, that's why I'm asking. Lots of tweets referencing that.
Pick a side politics and the Yanks are the worst for it.....

Making out Jan 6th was the worst thing in their history, Alex must be involved...

(He actually doesn't like trump)

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:51 PM
armchair

He should've had his lawyer speak to his staff during this trial. Crazy they were putting out stuff about the trial during the trial. I like barneslaw but he was on during the week criticizing the judge and saying it was all scripted. That's not going to help your pal.

In a way I'd like Alex to lose a lot so he has to go back to it just being him and no infowars crew.

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Hyman_Roth

Judge looks like a member of KISS. Maybe not the dog one but one of the others.

Watched it and it was weird as. thought Jeremy Beadle was going to fly out anytime and say, Ďthese guys are all actors and youíve just been done! Alex I canít believe you didnít recognise that the judge was actually from the 80ís band Kissí etc.

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Sparky***

He's a f***ing stupid p****

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:43 PM
dinger

He should spend more on his legal team and less on coke the c***. Scumbag tormented those Sandy Hook families

Unread 03-08-2022, 11:07 PM
armchair

Unread 04-08-2022, 04:21 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Quote:

Weird place is America
You stupid p****s.

Unread 04-08-2022, 07:12 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Agreed, I'm an Alex Jones fan but his sandy hook behaviour was pretty poor, he should be punished by those families he hurt etc ...

But full deplatforming ? Death etc .....
Same as Andrew Tate.

Some good, some bad.

Theyíre the same gimmick.