United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Still buzzing.
Same. Great moment and celebrations that.

Just remembered too that we scored a 90th minute winner and saved that Noble pen in the away fixture.

Absolutely broken West Ham this season

Unread 24-01-2022, 01:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Same. Great moment and celebrations that.

Just remembered too that we scored a 90th minute winner and saved that Noble pen in the away fixture.

Absolutely broken West Ham this season
Key difference is that I came away from the other day happy knowing we absolutely deserved the win. The Noble pen game I remember feeling relief and concern that we were very close to a disaster, and I felt West Ham outplayed us for large parts of that game too.

I keep saying it but that was the first time in ages we looked like a team playing something resembling a system. Imagine when we have actual midfielders

Unread 24-01-2022, 02:11 PM
dunk

We were miles better than West Ham at their place. Was one of our best performances of the season, such as it is, we should’ve had 2 penalties too. They scored against the run of play and had 5-10 minutes, but we were in top the rest of the time. He tried to defend his way to a sneaky win there too. It felt like disaster averted due to the penalty save. It would’ve been unjust had
Nobel scored.

We were ****ing **** in the cup game at OT though.

Unread 24-01-2022, 02:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We were miles better than West Ham at their place. Was one of our best performances of the season, such as it is, we should’ve had 2 penalties too. They scored against the run of play and had 5-10 minutes, but we were in top the rest of the time. He tried to defend his way to a sneaky win there too. It felt like disaster averted due to the penalty save. It would’ve been unjust had
Nobel scored.

We were ****ing **** in the cup game at OT though.
Righto I must be getting mixed up

Unread 24-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Key difference is that I came away from the other day happy knowing we absolutely deserved the win. The Noble pen game I remember feeling relief and concern that we were very close to a disaster, and I felt West Ham outplayed us for large parts of that game too.

I keep saying it but that was the first time in ages we looked like a team playing something resembling a system. Imagine when we have actual midfielders
Agreed.

We’re not spectacular right now, but I feel like we’re doing some of the basics better and we can see his message getting through. I got tired of looking at us and wondering what the hell we were trying to be. Can see it now, even
If we do still royally £#%&! things up.

Unread 24-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Danoli

I definitely feel we have turned a corner.

Let’s hope we finish the season strongly.

Unread 24-01-2022, 09:28 PM
hopkins

essien's calculator for this one

Unread 24-01-2022, 11:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
I definitely feel we have turned a corner.

Let’s hope we finish the season strongly.
Yep hopefully 🤞

International break has probably come at the wrong time again. We could have done with keeping this run going and knowing our luck we’ll get a few key injuries from the internationals