United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Joe Biden

Default Gnev rates transfers since 2013.

He's having a laugh with maguire right?

The likes of mata, matic, martial even fellaini contributed towards winning this club silverware. What the £#%&! has maguire contributed?

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
https://mobile.twitter.com/samuelluc...42845730512896

The likes of mata, matic, martial even fellaini contributed towards winning this club silverware. What the £#%&! has maguire contributed?
His Englishness.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:05 PM
dunk

That amber list needs a review.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Patty_b

Blind isn't red, Fred & Maguire are.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:13 PM
dunk

Harsh on Big Felli imo. Not ideal for the club nqat, contributed many important goals though.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Dr Stranger

What’s he on about?

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Blomq15

However you look at it, if the only greens are Bruno (gone off the boil for a while now) and Zlatan (stop gap signing, second season didn’t go as planned) then something is seriously wrong. None of the ambers can make strong cases for green. And there’s a shit ton of reds.

There isn’t another club in the Prem (and I’m not even talking just big clubs) that have had that level of failure with transfers. And nothing has changed this summer.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
https://mobile.twitter.com/samuelluc...42845730512896

Quote:
Ibrahimovic’s second season was a disaster

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Finport Red

All those reds and ambers contributed to three cup final wins, two 2nd place finishes in the league and a couple of other cup finals too.

Milhouse is on record as saying a couple of seasons ago, when many of those players were in the squad, that any team who finished above United next season would win the league. He also had us down as title challengers at the beginning of last year when Renaldo signed.

Not defending the players for the depths they’ve trawled the past year or so, but this is just typical bandwagon jumping from Neville.

Dr Stranger

Milhouse 😂

Ethers

Blind and Sancho in red, but Fred and Maguire in amber

Utter nonsense

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Blind and Sancho in red, but Fred and Maguire in amber

Utter nonsense
Yeah those stood out for me too. Martial ‘worse’ than Herrera too?! Is he in there simply because another decent team wanted to buy him.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

I’d have Blind as a definite amber as he played well and was only sold because he didn’t suit Jose’s anti-football shite
James I’d have as amber as for the price he didn’t do a bad squad job and we actually made a profit on him

Sancho and Ronaldo are too soon to be judged
Maguire should be red clearly given how much he cost and Shaw has been mostly shite

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Sparky***

Mata is deffo amber at least

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:36 PM
marlo

mata and martial have done a lot more than maguire IMO.

Maguire should be red if anything.

Bruno should be amber imo. Have any United fans seen him in the flesh have 5 good games?

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Ethers

Mata is deffo amber. He’s not set the world alight for us, but he’s certainly contributed over the years. And I don’t think he’s been actively shit very often

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:40 PM
marlo

maguire Englishness puts him on the amber list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Mata is deffo amber. He’s not set the world alight for us, but he’s certainly contributed over the years. And I don’t think he’s been actively shit very often
I don’t really have any bad memories of mata.

did his bit in the first two season where he was a mainstay. The anfield goal gives him bonus points.

how he is on the red list and maguire after last season is on the amber is a ‘mad ting’

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:43 PM
20LEgend1999

Can only assume that Neville having worked with Maguire and thinking he's "a good lad" is the only reason he's judged him more favourably. Shaw possibly the same.

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Vedder

Mata is green just for Juanfield ffs

Dan James should be amber, done ok and sold for a profit

Unread 15-08-2022, 08:46 PM
Stickman

Mata and Fellaini never red in a million years compared to some of the others. Both scored their fair share of important goals.

edit - just seen the comment above mine, Dan James is 100% red. Completely out of his depth.
Closed Thread