Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Did magic phone in again?
Not yet..

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&! no, burn the entire club to the floor....

Giddy try hard #@&%!.... (Him not you, well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Not getting him in back in 2014 is up there with missing out on Jock Stein after Busby
Not ashamed to admit he was the one I wanted after Moyes.

Not now though. Not with that smell.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:09 PM
AK14

Hopefully they go for the German Moyes next.

Seriously though I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone that’s involved with the game as much as I dislike this goofy #@&%!*. Not because he was a relative success, but this persona that he’s a ‘Mr nice guy’ when in reality he’s quite clearly a ginormous @#%&!. The touch line antics, passive aggressive condescending interviews.

See ya you smelly German @#%&!.

*quite a few over the years run him pretty close tbf.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:11 PM
thatsfuctit

Scouser on fb ‘ Heartbroken 💔’’

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:13 PM
AK14

Their sporting director is leaving too…

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:14 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Hopefully they go for the German Moyes next.

Seriously though I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone that’s involved with the game as much as I dislike this goofy #@&%!*. Not because he was a relative success, but this persona that he’s a ‘Mr nice guy’ when in reality he’s quite clearly a ginormous @#%&!. The touch line antics, passive aggressive condescending interviews.

See ya you smelly German @#%&!.

*quite a few over the years run him pretty close tbf.
Everyone that is successful in the game is a @#%&!.

I don't think there's anything remotely controversial to say he was a great manager for them, a massive #@&%! but probably "got them" exactly as required.

Good £#%&!ing riddance & we can only hope they truly £#%&! the rest of the season up, implode & tumble back to obscurity for a decade off the back of it. But I have a horrible feeling the Xabi Alonso deal is done & dusted for them and they'll evolve the way proper clubs are supposed to. You can't have watched United fall apart the way we have after Fergie & not prepared accordingly - he's been there a decade.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:16 PM
Ethers

Xabi Alonso

As if that’s something to cry about ffs. He’s never even managed a full season at senior level. Would be hilarious if they brought him in.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Xabi Alonso

As if that’s something to cry about ffs. He’s never even managed a full season at senior level. Would be hilarious if they brought him in.
He's less qualified than Ole....

No idea why they think he's the obvious candidate.... Gets us la etc ...

Hope they sink like a £#%&!ing stone, can't see loads of players clamouring to play for G. Alonso ..

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:21 PM
magic_cantona

Ferguson saw off Peak Arsenal, Peak Chelsea and won a title as City were buying everyone.

Klopp saw off Peak Covid.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:22 PM
AK14

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:23 PM
Ethers

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:24 PM
magic_cantona

If he's leaving because "he's tired", why is he taking his entire backroom staff?

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Did nobody tell him they were about to be purchased by Qatar? Sure that’s what the brains trust on here said would happen if we didn’t let them have United?
wow

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
If he's leaving because "he's tired", why is he taking his entire backroom staff?
They're all tired ?

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:28 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
They're all tired ?
Vaxxed.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:29 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Did nobody tell him they were about to be purchased by Qatar? Sure that’s what the brains trust on here said would happen if we didn’t let them have United?

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:30 PM
Big Norm

Good coach and all that but ultimately only won the same number of premier leagues as Claudio Ranieri and champions leagues as Roberto Di Matteo.

Edit: Hopefully.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:30 PM
nick henry

Be interesting to see if his tiredness is cured quicker than KKKs stress when he walked out on the verm.

His cure only took from Feb to Oct and Jack Walkers millions. Bless him.

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:35 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Good coach and all that but ultimately only won the same number of premier leagues as Claudio Ranieri and champions leagues as Roberto Di Matteo.

Edit: Hopefully.
It might be funny that he didn't win as much as he could there but that's only because he was up against one of the best managers of all time who also happened to be at an even more odious club founded on industrial scale cheating. I'm just glad we went for David Moyes while two of the three best managers in the game spent a decade in the North West

Unread 26-01-2024, 01:37 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
Be interesting to see if his tiredness is cured quicker than KKKs stress when he walked out on the verm.

His cure only took from Feb to Oct and Jack Walkers millions. Bless him.
For a moment there, I thought you meant Keggles, not Dogleash.