United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-06-2023, 12:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
It's wit and sparkling personality I look for in a striker.

Funny that Bunks can’t abide Kane, but loved Rooney….who looked like a fist made out of butter and had the personality of Tupperware.

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:00 PM
Sparky***

Bit early to be drunk tbh.

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Funny that Bunks can’t abide Kane, but loved Rooney….who looked like a fist made out of butter and had the personality of Tupperware.
I'd side with Bunks on this one. Rooney had more personality to him on the pitch than most. Certainly more than Kane.

More apt comparison would be RVP. He wasn't exactly Mr Personality himself.

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I'd side with Bunks on this one. Rooney had more personality to him on the pitch than most. Certainly more than Kane.

More apt comparison would be RVP. He wasn't exactly Mr Personality himself.
I think it comes down almost entirely to Kane’s mouth. If the club cited it as the reason we were looking elsewhere, I’d understand.

“We have the money, but…”

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:17 PM
Chris Quayd

Putting aside the fact he isn’t coming, is the lad a big game bottler? Happy for him to come and help us slot the likes of Ipswich etc but his record in finals, Anfield etc is pretty woeful

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:20 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Putting aside the fact he isn’t coming, is the lad a big game bottler? Happy for him to come and help us slot the likes of Ipswich etc but his record in finals, Anfield etc is pretty woeful
I think the bottle issue should be more aimed at the fact he isn't doing all he can to force a move away...

Could be labelled the modern day Le Tissier...

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Who does have a good record at Anfield? Forlán?

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Think his record against the “big 6” is very good. He’s scored against Arsenal for fun too; seems to love a derby and reckon he’d thrive against City if he came here.

Some teams will try and totally mark him out of a game, but we have Rashford, Bruno and even Casemiro now who are all more than capable of scoring big game goals.

Unread 30-06-2023, 01:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Snide without alternative. Classics Bunks 👍
It was a joke on the "believe public speaking" post...

Doesn't matter......

Harry mehane

Unread 30-06-2023, 03:04 PM
My Name is Heath

A front 3 of Rashford, Kane and Greenwood would be a perfect mix of age and talents.

Unread 30-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
A front 3 of Rashford, Kane and Greenwood would be a perfect mix of age and talents.
That front three. All English, too.

Not surprised to see a fellow Tate Bro like Jez happy to welcome Greenwood back into the fold, btw, given that all charges were dropped, the media-driven case with nothing but flimsy 'evidence' thrown out, and a heterosexual couple in love now have a baby on the way.

The Woke Mob are frothing with rage that their celebrity trial via frontier justice has failed to materialise. The Kane signing would also be perfect in providing an experienced wing for Mason to fly under, as he rebuilds himself at his boyhood club, recovering from the nefarious efforts of the Woke Mob to destroy the most promising career in European football before it even got started.

Unread 30-06-2023, 03:31 PM
My Name is Heath

Just llike a Roman handyman at the crucifixtion, you nail it.

Beggars can't be choosers and we are in a poor position financially for transfers.

Our penal system is based on rehabilitation.

Is MG a nice guy? Who cares.

Would I want him to date my daughter? Not a chance

Would I want ANY of the United players near a loved one? Probably not.

I think he could learn from Kane and Rashers to be a better player and a better man.

Unread 30-06-2023, 03:54 PM
jem

tbh, if greenwood is back in favour, we don't need kane.

Unread 30-06-2023, 03:59 PM
suedeshoes

I think we should keep talk about the horrible rapist @#%&! to his own thread. This thread is about Harry Kane.

Unread 30-06-2023, 04:07 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I think we should keep talk about the horrible rapist @#%&! to his own thread. This thread is about Harry Kane.
Good point.

I was wistfully thinking what a 3 they'd be

HK is a top quality player. Don'tunderstand how anyone wouldn't want him in the team.

Unread 30-06-2023, 04:17 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
That front three. All English, too.

Not surprised to see a fellow Tate Bro like Jez happy to welcome Greenwood back into the fold, btw, given that all charges were dropped, the media-driven case with nothing but flimsy 'evidence' thrown out, and a heterosexual couple in love now have a baby on the way.

The Woke Mob are frothing with rage that their celebrity trial via frontier justice has failed to materialise. The Kane signing would also be perfect in providing an experienced wing for Mason to fly under, as he rebuilds himself at his boyhood club, recovering from the nefarious efforts of the Woke Mob to destroy the most promising career in European football before it even got started.

Neo on fire this afternoon

Unread 18-07-2023, 08:32 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Bayern back in with £80m apparently. Once it gets to a number Spuds will do business with, United will steam straight in there and pay the additional £10m to get it done.

Welcome Harold!

Unread 18-07-2023, 09:28 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Once it gets to a number Spuds will do business with, United will steam straight in there and pay the additional £10m to get it done.

Unread 18-07-2023, 09:41 AM
armchair

Think I said it in another thread but if they were to stay the Glazers need a signing like this to dampen down the protests.

Unread 18-07-2023, 10:13 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Bayern back in with £80m apparently. Once it gets to a number Spuds will do business with, United will steam straight in there and pay the additional £10m to get it done.

Welcome Harold!
You’re living in a dreamworld
Closed Thread