United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Default Bellingham to Real

Confirmed by dortmund. £88m/€105m

Steal tbh. How do they pay that for him and we pay the same for Antony?

Not using it as a stick to beat him with as obviously not his doing but still. Mental…

Unread 07-06-2023, 04:12 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

Not using it as a stick to beat him with as obviously not his doing but still. Mental…
Real haven’t decided to mess dortmund about for a couple of months, then finally decide to sign the player a few days before the window ‘slams’ shut. There’s that.

Unread 07-06-2023, 04:22 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Sky reporting fees up to £115.

Whenever we sign someone, the add on as included in the reported price for some reason. Every other team its x amount plus add ons.

Unread 07-06-2023, 04:42 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Real Madrid have finalised a deal to buy Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for €103m (£88.5m) plus add-ons that could reach about another €30m. The England midfielder will have a medical before sealing the transfer on a six-year contract.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ussia-dortmund

Unread 07-06-2023, 05:36 PM
Sapien

Ridiculous midfield they are going to have

At least it might stop city winning the Treble again next season. Sigh.

Unread 07-06-2023, 05:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Ridiculous midfield they are going to have

At least it might stop city winning the Treble again next season. Sigh.
You have to hand it to them. When it’s time for a rebuild they don’t £#%&! about.

Expect Kane to be off there next.

Unread 07-06-2023, 06:33 PM
magic_cantona

LoL.

"I'm just happy....I'm not gonna gloat..."

Unread 07-06-2023, 06:43 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
https://youtu.be/gH3hjZpqJEg

LoL.

"I'm just happy....I'm not gonna gloat..."
Madrid:

Unread 07-06-2023, 07:07 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

A considerable amount of add-ons.

Unread 07-06-2023, 07:09 PM
Sparky***

I have to say I’m impressed with Bellingham. Joined a proper club and wants to be the main man.

Unread 07-06-2023, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You have to hand it to them. When it’s time for a rebuild they don’t £#%&! about.

Expect Kane to be off there next.
Three of the best young midfielders in Europe over the last few summer windows (?)

Obviously no guarantee it’ll work out though I suppose.

Unread 07-06-2023, 07:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Three of the best young midfielders in Europe over the last few summer windows (?)

Obviously no guarantee it’ll work out though I suppose.
It’ll work. It’s Madrid.

Unread 14-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Officially announced. Obviously you never know etc but £88m is a great deal for this kid. Still only 19 and was captaining Dortmund and Englands best player at the last WC.

Unread 14-06-2023, 12:23 PM
Patty_b

Across all positions on the pitch he's best player in the world for me.

Haaland will score 40 a season in the right team, but stick this lad in any team in the world and he'll boss it. Ability, mentality, physicality. Complete package.

Only 19

I hope he stays clear of any serious injuries because he'll be a GOAT.

Unread 14-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Officially announced. Obviously you never know etc but £88m is a great deal for this kid. Still only 19 and was captaining Dortmund and Englands best player at the last WC.

https://twitter.com/realmadrid/statu...741753344?s=20
Same price as Antony.

Wtaf.

Unread 14-06-2023, 12:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Oh what a CARD.

Yes, very ‘controversial’, Jordan. Went well didn’t it, you slack-jawed dingbat.

Unread 14-06-2023, 12:33 PM
NedKelly

Hate people who laugh like that. Never sounds sincere. Hope his Mrs leaves him and turns his kids against him.

Unread 14-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Buck

I think a midfield of Bellingham, Camavinga and Tchoumeni is good enough to be a Champions League winning midfield next season and they're years away from what should be their peak. That's a scary thought for anyone wanting to compete. Real Madrid are sorted for the next decade to continue dominating.

Unread 14-06-2023, 12:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Hate people who laugh like that. Never sounds sincere. Hope his Mrs leaves him and turns his kids against him.

Unread 14-06-2023, 01:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I think a midfield of Bellingham, Camavinga and Tchoumeni is good enough to be a Champions League winning midfield next season and they're years away from what should be their peak. That's a scary thought for anyone wanting to compete. Real Madrid are sorted for the next decade to continue dominating.
And Valverde. Outrageous.
Closed Thread