United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Baron

He’s a perfect 4th striker, something different, great attitude & works his %@#$&!s off. He’ll score an important one this season I’m convinced.

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Aye, noticed that. Ran his £#%&!ing arse off and got a medal

Job done.. so far
Had the mentality like it was the grand national . Love him. Technically not as good but what he does do is manage to bring the other 10 players on the pitch into the game by his runs , hold up and chasing

Not the answer for first team striker. But he would be a good option to have off the bench

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Had the mentality like it was the grand national . Love him. Technically not as good but what he does do is manage to bring the other 10 players on the pitch into the game by his runs , hold up and chasing

Not the answer for first team striker. But he would be a good option to have off the bench
Yep. Played a big part today, esp 1st half. Would love to see him hit a winner

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yep. Played a big part today, esp 1st half. Would love to see him hit a winner
If we can get him for 10 mill or under as a bench option I think it would be very good business.

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:28 PM
sweetleftfoot

An assist in the final, and a winners medal. Made up for the lad.

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Taking it all in at the end there in front of the fans. Living the dream and working his arse off. Good for him.

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He’s a perfect 4th striker, something different, great attitude & works his %@#$&!s off. He’ll score an important one this season I’m convinced.
All of this.

His work rate is brilliant.

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:36 PM
dunk

Rashford had a run early second half and lost the ball, the CB brought it out and no sign of Rashford, suddenly Weggy galloped up alongside the defender and forced him into a shit long ball £#%&!ing love him tbh

Unread 26-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Chorlton74

He's not the most gifted or quickest but there's something about him. Has a great workrate and had a great game today.

Waiting for a narrative.

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Brilliant that was. Couple months ago he was in some tin pot league in Turkey and now he’s winning a trophy with an assist for Manchester United at Wembley

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:26 PM
dunk

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:27 PM
Drexl

Great pysique on the lad tbf

Lean ripped reds

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:24 PM
The taste of...

8 weeks in the country and a winners medal.

Anyone checked on Harry Kane?

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:35 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He is what he is but we're miles better for him being in the team
If we had a top centre forward then he’d be a good option off the bench. He’s never scoring thirty goals a year, but he looks like he’ll die for the team out there, take a lot of the hard knocks so the other forwards can raise some Hell and never give the opposition a minute’s peace.

If we’re getting a new striker in the summer and binning the gutless French #@&%!, then I don’t see why there can’t be a place for him as a part of the squad next season.

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
8 weeks in the country and a winners medal.

Anyone checked on Harry Kane?
Busy showing off his custom boots....

Unread 26-02-2023, 11:36 PM
Lodestar

Weg deserves some love on Fred. I don't miss Martial with his frown and £#%&!ing Gallic shrug. He's short of a goal or two but ETH is no mug and can he's effective. Desperate for the lad to do some Scouse busting soon.

Unread 26-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Drexl

Weg

Big cool hard dude

Unread 28-02-2023, 12:12 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Weg deserves some love on Fred. I don't miss Martial with his frown and £#%&!ing Gallic shrug. He's short of a goal or two but ETH is no mug and can he's effective. Desperate for the lad to do some Scouse busting soon.
I’m still on a high from yesterday but been thinking of Big Weggy….

He has a Rocky style shot at the big leagues and he’s giving it everything. I’d love him to stay on in the squad and has character. I don’t know who is driving things but Martinez, Casemiro and The Wegster all have great characters. Love them all.

Unread 01-03-2023, 11:07 PM
History

Emergency Loan signing from Burnley with an at best patchy goal scoring record. Yet I bloody love him

God bless Ten Hag for making me see the best in everyone, making me want to be a better person

Unread 01-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Dasilvatwins

Sign him up. Will be perfect as a player to come off the bench or a third choice CF
Closed Thread