If he played for us he wouldn’t still be playing

Unread 24-03-2023, 07:05 AM
Stickman

Who?

Unread 24-03-2023, 07:10 AM
Weekend Hussler

Unread 24-03-2023, 07:16 AM
Ethers

It’s a joke. Bloke’s going to end up with a Premier League Winners medal ffs.

Sure Marlo will be along shortly to tell us how it was all a setup etc

Unread 24-03-2023, 07:20 AM
Stickman

hmm yes, you’d expect the club to stand the player down whilst that’s ongoing. Like most professions.

Unread 24-03-2023, 09:28 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
hmm yes, you’d expect the club to stand the player down whilst that’s ongoing. Like most professions.
whilst it's ongoing?!

also when charges have been dropped and the alleged perpetrator is allegedly marrying the alleged victim. allegedly.

Unread 24-03-2023, 09:31 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s a joke. Bloke’s going to end up with a Premier League Winners medal ffs.

Sure Marlo will be along shortly to tell us how it was all a setup etc
…By Weghorst.

Unread 24-03-2023, 09:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
whilst it's ongoing?!

also when charges have been dropped and the alleged perpetrator is allegedly marrying the alleged victim. allegedly.
Stop flogging the dead horse jem.

Unread 24-03-2023, 09:56 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Not only will he end up with a title should they finish the job, he will be the preeminent reason as to why they win the title (see: stumble of form in late-Jan / early-Feb following his injury in the FA Cup at City, culminating in league defeats to City / Everton + a draw).

Has been prime Essien-like for them. Absolutely no equivalent player in the squad that allows the front 4 to do what they do. If he is found guilty then very contentious title win indeed.

Unread 24-03-2023, 10:56 AM
tatty

No idea who the player is, and I’m not interested.

What does bother me is how we’ve moved from innocent until proven guilty…to trial by screeching mobs.

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

What does bother me is how we’ve moved from innocent until proven guilty…to trial by screeching mobs.
He's still playing for his club.

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:08 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:

Ah yes, the old "man under 8-month police investigation for criminal r*pe charges brought by 3 individual women" equated to a "trial by screeching mob" chestnut ..

From the man who spent the summer oggling over Putin, and prophesying Europe's wintry doom. Never change, senior.

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:24 AM
magic_cantona

The fans of said club are absolutely, to a man, backing him and saying its all bullshit.

Another reason I hope City do them. Unbearable @#%&!s.

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Another reason I hope City do them. Unbearable @#%&!s.

Wtf pal ??

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:43 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Ah yes, the old "man under 8-month police investigation for criminal r*pe charges brought by 3 individual women" equated to a "trial by screeching mob" chestnut ..

From the man who spent the summer oggling over Putin, and prophesying Europe's wintry doom. Never change, senior.
Screeching mobs in.

Unread 24-03-2023, 11:58 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wtf pal ??
I know. City doing 3 in a row is an unbearable thought but Arsenal's fan base is even more unbearable. Arteta too. I dunno - there's no happy ending.

Unread 24-03-2023, 12:05 PM
silv

Quote:
I know. City doing 3 in a row is an unbearable thought but Arsenal's fan base is even more unbearable. Arteta too. I dunno - there's no happy ending.
You're a mad man. Where do you encounter Arsenals fan base?

Unread 24-03-2023, 12:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
You're a mad man. Where do you encounter Arsenals fan base?
Twitter.

Love the Twitter me. I genuinely dislike City more and everything theyve done and stand for, but this season with Arteta screaming for our (any) players to be booked after 30 seconds, the "oooh, we're so together" %@#$&!s, the 'situation' they seem to be ignoring, Piers Morgan, AFTV helmets - I don't know, they're absolutely unbearable. I'd love to see the implosion and meltdown if they fail.

Unread 24-03-2023, 12:36 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Twitter.

Love the Twitter me. I genuinely dislike City more and everything theyve done and stand for, but this season with Arteta screaming for our (any) players to be booked after 30 seconds, the "oooh, we're so together" %@#$&!s, the 'situation' they seem to be ignoring, Piers Morgan, AFTV helmets - I don't know, they're absolutely unbearable. I'd love to see the implosion and meltdown if they fail.
I'd rather see city's

Unread 24-03-2023, 12:37 PM
shenwen

Quote:

Lovely concept but nothing to do with the argument here.

You think many professions/employers would let one of their team come in the office every day after his third rape charge? Or do you think they’d tell him to stay home until the case is over ?
Closed Thread