Originally Posted by Sandman
Fourteen seconds between the two

And that was Poulsen completely £#%&!ing things up

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Tonights internationals,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Twitter suggestions that they were watching Kjaer as a future option. Lindegaard seems to be firmly on the radar though alright.
Doubts over Evans?

Smallings looked nothing but assured whenever ive seen him this season for u21s and come in for United. 3 goals aswell.

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Whalefish

He was keeping out Ronnie on his own for much of the second half.

Kjaer? Just signed for Wolfsburg hasn't he? £#%&! off do I want another defender signing even if Utd could afford one.

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:18 PM
dinger

Was that Poulsen ballsing up for the second?

The Danish manager was talking about him joining up with the national team to get his confidence back.

edit : Zorg beat me to it.

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Twitter suggestions that they were watching Kjaer as a future option. Lindegaard seems to be firmly on the radar though alright.
United were watching Kjaer? strange if true. If we were looking for a another potentially top class centre back, we should just get Rodwell, I could understand us wanting him there but not as a midfielder.

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Coracao

Surely watching the keeper, if anyone. Especially after reports last week.

Wathing Kjaer a couple of months after moving and buying a centre back, would be a little weird.

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:27 PM
safingtons

Moutinho was the player who stole the show apart from nani tonight.

Hope our scouts took notice. Such a pity we didn't move for him in the summer, was obvious any sort of new scenery would spark life into him again, still young at 23 y/o. Just typical Porto, who always deal in bulk shrewd deals making ridiculous profits in the transfe rmarket every summer....

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Sandman

That scout on twitter mentioned last week that United have been watching Marin recently. He's more of a wide player isn't he?

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:39 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Doubts over Evans?

Smallings looked nothing but assured whenever ive seen him this season for u21s and come in for United. 3 goals aswell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
He was keeping out Ronnie on his own for much of the second half.

Kjaer? Just signed for Wolfsburg hasn't he? £#%&! off do I want another defender signing even if Utd could afford one.
Quote:
United were watching Kjaer? strange if true. If we were looking for a another potentially top class centre back, we should just get Rodwell, I could understand us wanting him there but not as a midfielder.
Agreed with all these quotes, I did say it was from Twitter which if we've learned anything from the transfer %@#$&!s thread is not reliable! Rumour was that Fergie was pissed off with the defence (Evans?) and keeping an eye on future targets. Lindegaard is a likely target though of course.

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:42 PM
safingtons

Quote:
That scout on twitter mentioned last week that United have been watching Marin recently. He's more of a wide player isn't he?
Now that'd be an awesome signing.

Yeah, left winger. Can also operate through the middle/on the right.

Midget though;

Then again;

Unread 08-10-2010, 11:53 PM
safingtons

Youtubeinho

Unread 09-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Menace

Kjaer looks like a big talent, I can see why Fergie would be interested, and I can see why he may be starting to have doubts about Jonny Evans.

I still think Evans will become a top player. Pique had his bad moments with us and he looks quality now. Give Evans some more time and I reckon he can be a player for us eventually. I think if he grew some balls and bulked up a bit he'd become a vastly improved defender.

Rodwell looks more suited to central midfield to me. He's got great feet for a big lad and has the physical presence to boss the midfield. I'd love to see him at United one day. Maybe in a holding role in front of Evans and Smalling...
Closed Thread